JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
Alright guys....for the final time Milo has been done with the team since the Wisconsin game. He was in the Senior Day festivities meaning he ain’t coming back. So all those listening to the ****** *** media acting like they know what they are doing should stop. They are weeks behind on this.

Excited to see where this kid signs next Wed

He liked Christian Williams' announcement tweet recently...

Advertisement
He's being recreuited as a Backer. I think he would need 40+ pounds to play dt here effectively.
He is looking more and more like our MLB prospect for the class. And they would finish the lb core off with one of Asante/Brothers who ever chooses us. Based off of his clips i think he can play the spot..and be used how we use our MLB in run downs shooring gaps..blitzing, etc.

I just want him on the defense...kid is a HUNTER.

No doubting his football speed in pads, but that young man will definitely need a college S&C program and nutritionist to help him continue to add good weight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im still not buying that they were recruiting him as LB. simpson was recruiting him. Now it could be just because of GA connection. But despite his height, hes a DE all the way. Hes their backup plan to Bogle imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
That kid is strong for his size. The tape matches the weight room. He plays with a chip and is a dog. I’d offer him in heartbeat.

The last few regimes seem to have forgotten what made Miami THE U. The idea was to make safety’s LB’s and LB’s DE’s. Then be faster and play harder than the opponent. This kid fits that bill to a tee.

Advertisement
Back