Highlights Jacurri Brown on Podcast

I enjoyed the tidbit on Matocha.

It's funny bc when we recruited him, I liked his tape. He was ultra productive in Texas. I thought we had found a gem.

Now hearing about how he went about his time here, makes sense he was an 8th string qb every year lol.
Matocha? I think you mean Toke.

Advertisement
How could JB be developed if he is 3rd string and opts for a shirt?

1s and 2s get the reps. 3s and lower don’t get reps. It’s that simple.

If he doesn’t want to get labeled as a runner then he needs to throw better.

People get way to caught up in the bull****. Is UGA or Clemsons 3rd sting QB going on a podcast? Regardless of what he said, his interview should have never happened. Miami always has to have some drama.
Did you see Emory’s arm?? Coaches should have told him no and developed his tools. JB was getting out of trouble and throwing dimes in the bowl game. Made me question Dawson even more than I already was.

Why did he have to say that?

He did nothing wrong.

I agree. He did nothing wrong, but I loved that statement. He didn't take anything back but took accountability for how his words may have been interpreted by some.

"[as a leader] I hold myself accountable for anything I say or do, that may be received in a negative light, despite my good intentions of having open dialogue." is a **** of a line.

Count me as a JB fan.

247 picked up some of what he said and made it a major story.

so did the Miami Herald last night.....

247 picked up some of what he said and made it a major story.

so did the Miami Herald last night.....
Listened to it in full and I just don't understand the outrage. He actually gave us a little insight into the dynamics of our team which is something most on here have been begging for. But I didn't hear or see anything that would be detrimental.

Advertisement
Listened to it in full and I just don't understand the outrage. He actually gave us a little insight into the dynamics of our team which is something most on here have been begging for. But I didn't hear or see anything that would be detrimental.
Anytime you discuss another mans pockets, it's a bad look. I'm sure talking about NIL and unconfirmed reports about Cam/TVD is frowned upon by Mario.

Advertisement
This right here. Prejudging a player's development ONLY in his 2nd year in the program. What is the basis for your comment?

Jaccuri wasn't even supposed to play his freshman year. Because he did, you are passing judgment of what his future can be. Once people have created a prejudice, they don't let go of it.

In the bowl game, George dropped the 1st pass of his multiple drops that would have gone for a 75 yard TD. Restrepo was barely out of bounds in the end zone on a beautiful back shoulder throw by Jaccuri. With just those 2 plays going Miami's way, Jaccuri winds up completing 71% of his passes for over 300 yards with 5 TDs. 3 passing TDs, 2 rushing TDs, and Miami wins the game. That's how well he played. He did his job well in spite of not getting any PT the entire season.

The stupidity of some of our fans is really quite embarrassing. If Jacurri is the starter in 2025, he will have earned it. If someone else is starter, they will have earned it.

You should reevaluate yourself as a fan. Perhaps Tally or Hogtown is better suited for you.
Check mate

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told this board that Judkins went into the portal not b/c of NIL, but he was being a diva in the locker room & it became contentious.

Jacurri just reiterated what I said in this podcast.
It was the host that said it, not Jacurri lol. Take a lap man

Advertisement
Back