Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

Advertisement
I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know buddy. Only 2 guys even liking your retarded and nonsensical posts are the other 2 clowns who dont have a clue either in no fly loser and real Russell dicl pumper
****. I'm hurt by your mad clever nicknames for me, man.

But anyway, welcome back. You go with lawn bowling or darts?

Advertisement
Ivins watched him throw yesterday and he got out thrown by a freshman.

Excerpt on Brown:
Brown on the other hand made some nice throws, but did misfire here and there. He will announce where he's headed to college on March 26 and has Miami in his top five along with Texas A&M, Auburn, Arizona State and Florida.

link to article:

From Atlanta today:

"Brown remains on track to make a commitment March 26. He is planning to visit Miami next weekend on his own, which is why I continue to like my Crystal Ball for the Hurricanes. Seems like Texas A&M seems to be the biggest threat to Miami at the moment as Aggies have talked about trying to get Brown to visit this summer."

You guys always get sucked into these gym shorts exhibitions. It's the most meaningless thing in the world when it comes to QB ability during games. Beware a sub 50% HS passer. He's big. He's fast. He's got a howitzer. And he was sub 50%.

The football scrap heap is full of pretty looking specimens who couldn't complete passes during football games. Maybe he'll get a lot better this year completing passes, but if he doesn't, then he probably is who he is.

Interesting... Just reading some notes about the QB competitions and other camps this weekend, and saw a new article from the National Rivals writer about uncommitted QBs. Here's what he wrote about Jacurri Brown:

"March 26 is decision day for Brown, who has Miami, Arizona State, Auburn, Florida and Texas A&M as his front-runners but there could be some telling things unfolding in the final days.
Nick Evers just committed to Florida and Brown is taking a walking tour of campus about a week before decision day. The Hurricanes are believed to be the favorite but no others could be completely counted out yet."

If I'm reading this right, it seems like he is implying Brown is visiting UF next week, too, and they cannot be completely counted out. Maybe it's just for drama or clicks; I am always a bit suspicious of the Rivals stuff. Still, first time I've seen anything about Brown going to visit UF..

Advertisement
Interesting... Just reading some notes about the QB competitions and other camps this weekend, and saw a new article from the National Rivals writer about uncommitted QBs. Here's what he wrote about Jacurri Brown:

"March 26 is decision day for Brown, who has Miami, Arizona State, Auburn, Florida and Texas A&M as his front-runners but there could be some telling things unfolding in the final days.
Nick Evers just committed to Florida and Brown is taking a walking tour of campus about a week before decision day. The Hurricanes are believed to be the favorite but no others could be completely counted out yet."

If I'm reading this right, it seems like he is implying Brown is visiting UF next week, too, and they cannot be completely counted out. Maybe it's just for drama or clicks; I am always a bit suspicious of the Rivals stuff. Still, first time I've seen anything about Brown going to visit UF..
I think he just wrote it very poorly. Seems like he’s missing half a sentence in there.

I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know buddy. Only 2 guys even liking your retarded and nonsensical posts are the other 2 clowns who dont have a clue either in no fly loser and real Russell dicl pumper
You said buddy. You’re old as **** or a Herb

Ivins watched him throw yesterday and he got out thrown by a freshman.

Excerpt on Brown:
Brown on the other hand made some nice throws, but did misfire here and there. He will announce where he's headed to college on March 26 and has Miami in his top five along with Texas A&M, Auburn, Arizona State and Florida.

link to article:
Ah yes noted talent expert Andrew Ivins. 2nd only to Peter Ariz in the pantheon of jocksniffer GMs!

Advertisement
Literally all he said was he misfired here and there. Even if you don’t like Ivins that’s highly unlikely to be false.
"he got out thrown by a freshman"

Either way you only need to read 1 Ivins scouting report on 247 to know how out of his depths he is.

Just pester the 16 year olds for info on where they wanna go to school. That's your lane as an adult male jocksniffer.

I’m gonna be honest. I’ve seen his tape. If I had to choose, I’d take Tee Martin’s son in a heartbeat. I honestly think we try to convert him to FB full time when he gets here. I’ll take Brown cuz you never know BUT I like the baseball player better.

Advertisement
"he got out thrown by a freshman"

Either way you only need to read 1 Ivins scouting report on 247 to know how out of his depths he is.

Just pester the 16 year olds for info on where they wanna go to school. That's your lane as an adult male jocksniffer.
If you just want to use any opportunity to crap on him, be my guest. But what you quote, he didn’t write. You’re quoting a poster paraphrasing what the article supposedly says. Here’s what he actually wrote:

While there were some high-profile recruits in attendance like Top247 cornerback Julian Humphrey and four-star quarterback Jacurri Brown, it was a few lesser known recruits that stole the show.

No one spun a better ball during the two-hour workout than class of 2025 quarterback Colin Hurley. The 13 year-old flashed an advanced arm and was able to make some high-level throws while working through a script that resembled a pro day. The youngster, who is set to play his freshman season at Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian Academy after getting some varsity snaps as an eighth grader, already reports an offer from Ole Miss.

As for the more high-profile prospects in attendance, Humphrey looked super smooth going through footwork drills. The Houston (Texas) Clear Lake standout is tentatively scheduled to make a commitment on April 1. He's considering Texas A&M, Penn State and USC amongst others.

Brown on the other hand made some nice throws, but did misfire here and there.

You guys always get sucked into these gym shorts exhibitions. It's the most meaningless thing in the world when it comes to QB ability during games. Beware a sub 50% HS passer. He's big. He's fast. He's got a howitzer. And he was sub 50%.

The football scrap heap is full of pretty looking specimens who couldn't complete passes during football games. Maybe he'll get a lot better this year completing passes, but if he doesn't, then he probably is who he is.
That’s why I always ride with accuracy. I’m not against the take but I’ve seen this movie a lot over the years. It normally doesn’t end well for guys with low completion percentages. In today’s offenses there’s no reason to have a low completion percentage. The reads are easier, fewer to make , a lot pre determined with a bunch of short screens or flat throws. It’s definitely a red flag. Maybe him being so big , physical and fast is why Lashlee likes him so much , he likes to use qb’s like a Rb. We’ll see.

That’s why I always ride with accuracy. I’m not against the take but I’ve seen this movie a lot over the years. It normally doesn’t end well for guys with low completion percentages. In today’s offenses there’s no reason to have a low completion percentage. The reads are easier, fewer to make , a lot pre determined with a bunch of short screens or flat throws. It’s definitely a red flag. Maybe him being so big , physical and fast is why Lashlee likes him so much , he likes to use qb’s like a Rb. We’ll see.

I wonder if Lashlee sees things he can improve and work on with him. The ideal thing is to have him come in and learn the system while working on his weaknesses.

Advertisement
Back