Jacory Is Who We Thought He Was

Advertisement
Best analysis on a free or premium board I've ever read, KKU. /not joking.

JaGaGa is a bum and he decided his swan song here at the University to be a "Greatest Hits" performance.

Lol at you guys saying he was sooooo good this year. Kid is one of the major reasons we suck.

Took him 4 years to become average.

Garbage. Thanks Randy.

Good news is Golden will be here to fix this FAMU looking team

Advertisement
4 int's lololololololol

**** you Jacory. Go away and never come back. Will never be a Cane in my book

Yea after that fourth pick I can't say that I'm not glad to see him go. How could he not feel the pressure coming there. He just has no internal clock. Without that you can never be a good QB and it's not some special thing. All decent QB's know when their time is up in the pocket and it's time for them to do something with the ball. For him to just stay there, clueless to the pass rusher...

Anyway I'm glad that I will no longer have to see him play as a current Miami Hurricane anymore.

Advertisement
Jacory is the coach killer

Always has and always will be pure ****

Never wore the U IMO. I've already forgotten him

The healing can finally begin. We get to say goodbye to most of the 08 class. Now if we can get rid of Swasey and Kehoe this offseason, we will be in the ACCCG within 2 years.

Advertisement
Addition by subtraction

I'm sooooo happy to never have to watch that FAMU QB play here ever again

Advertisement
Lololololololol

Bye bye loser. And take the rest of that sorry *** 08 class with you

i was saying the same thing when BC rid us of kyle wright. now its jacory they are getting rid of

i was saying the same thing when BC rid us of kyle wright. now its jacory they are getting rid of

Exactly. Its going to be Stephen Morris soon. With this corching staff at the helm you can expect being a bottom dweller in the ACC year in and year out.

Advertisement
Back