Jacory Is Who We Thought He Was

Youre all ******* gaye. dude's the 2nd best passer in the school's history by the numbers. Had a bad game, forced a bunch of ****, anyone that doesnt wish this kid a great future is not a true cane.

Advertisement
Youre all ******* gaye. dude's the 2nd best passer in the school's history by the numbers. Had a bad game, forced a bunch of ****, anyone that doesnt wish this kid a great future is not a true cane.

I hope he gets herpes. Will never be a cane. WOAT QB here besides Kirby.

Took him 4 years to be slightly below average

Kid has and always had a CHICKEN ARM. Never saw a FBS quarterback with such a weak arm. Add the fact that he locked on to his primary receiver half the time and the game is a loss waiting to happen.

I actually thought he played well today. He will end up in the pro's, probably a late round pick, dudes got measurables. Meanwhile, you will still be here jacking off to the misgivings of college kids. Have fun ******.

Advertisement
Hey how does his **** taste?

Kid had ONE catch all season yet he's going to the pros?

Lulz

He must be balls deep in you right now dude is caca. Been on the bench of a 6-6 team all season

Advertisement
Dude played his heart out and, for the most part this year, was the bright spot of the team. Some of you guys need to go play in traffic.

Dude played his heart out and, for the most part this year, was the bright spot of the team. Some of you guys need to go play in traffic.

Lulz

Dude is garbage and is gonzo

Can't wait to order a #2 at Wendy's and then ask him for more ketchup

Advertisement
Ready to see something new at QB. It is a shame Jacory didn't turn out better.

Lulz

How over emotional are you? Is this you trying to be funny? Jacory will graduate with a Bachelors from Miami. I personally hope that with that piece of paper he at least gets himself a comfortable white collar position somewhere. He can no longer anger me with his play on the field so from here on out, I hope he becomes successful at whatever he does. I'm not going to wish him failure like some *****.

Advertisement

Lulz

How over emotional are you? Is this you trying to be funny? Jacory will graduate with a Bachelors from Miami. I personally hope that with that piece of paper he at least gets himself a comfortable white collar position somewhere. He can no longer anger me with his play on the field so from here on out, I hope he becomes successful at whatever he does. I'm not going to wish him failure like some *****.

Doubtful. Kid is dumb

He will pursue a football career for the next 10 years. Arena league, Canada, etc....

He will end up at the wendy's around my way and will have my burger intercepted

He said **** the game plan, I am going out with a blast. J12 style for him, nothing to be ashamed off...

Advertisement
Back