Jacory Is Who We Thought He Was

I never thought I would long for the days of Ryan Clement, Ryan Collins, or even Frank Costa... but F*CK man... Jacory was just horrific today. THis was possibly his worst game ever. I think the guy just checked out and mailed it in today.... I think Ringz is taking this unnecessarily rough on the kid... he is what he is.... no need to get nasty and personal with the kid... I think he did the best he could, until today... but he just never had it... I do think the post "took him 4 years to become average" is pretty spot on....

I also LULZ at guys throwing around Stats about his numbers. Give me a FOCKING break... his numbers are what they are because he's been starting since he was a Frosh, being "Randy's Boy" and all....what other UM QBs have gotten that many starts?... but I wouldnt put Jacory higher than guys like Ryan Collins, Costa and Clements as a UM QB. He's slightly above KW and Kirnobyl in my book.

Advertisement
Was this guy seriously posting Jacory is going to be an NFL QB??? LAFF LAFF LAFF LAFF LAFF LAFF LAFF..... LAFF LAFF LAFF LAFF LAFF LAFF LAFF

It's a shame he went out like this after such a good senior
season.

I feel sick for him. Really a bummer.

Bruh...neither Kyle nor Kirby ever got me as livid as Jacory has in his career. That kid enraged me like no UM player.

I hear you. He gave us a glimmer which made it more frustrating.

But the Kyle Wright experience was the low-point of my UM fandom. Every second of it.

Advertisement
Eh, Kyle angered me more than Jacory ever did. I never expected
Jacory to be the kind of qb I expected kw to be.

It's a shame he went out like this after such a good senior
season.

I feel sick for him. Really a bummer.

Bruh...neither Kyle nor Kirby ever got me as livid as Jacory has in his career. That kid enraged me like no UM player.

I hear you. He gave us a glimmer which made it more frustrating.

But the Kyle Wright experience was the low-point of my UM fandom. Every second of it.

Maybe because I was one of JaGaGa's top supporters through his freshmens and soufmore seasons...I felt like he threw me through the Barber Shop window with each and every ridiculous bonehead interception or pass or display of sissy play or display of flamboyance without the nuts to back it up on the field.

Kyle and Kirby were much worse quarterbacks...but they were known bums despite the high rankings early in their tenure at Miami...Jacory...could have been great, but wasn't.

Jacory was our best offensive player this year.

And I would suggest he was dragged down some by his surrounding cast. Its hard for me (and maybe some others) to see straight when it comes to him as we have a bad taste in our mouths from the last, but he had a really good season. He's top 10 in a couple of categories.

Keep in mind, this was, again, his first year in a new offense. I can't imagine where we would have been without him this year. He put us on his back more than any other offensive player. Guys have bad games. THis was his. It's a shame because I was really proud of the way he turned it around this year. Everyone want to fire Kehoe because of how the OL underachieved this year... I agree. We had a marginal OL who got him slammed at times, Benjamin did his usual mind ***** all year, and Lamar was all or nothing. Teams were playing the run straight and dropping extra men against us all year. Jacory was the glue. Without him, we're 3-9 and have no bowl to sacrifice. He wasn't one of the great ones, but he deserves kudos for staying with it and having the year he did with all the issues around him.

I'm glad this year is over with.

You know, it can't be easy to have to learn new play books every year.

But, he could have used a bit better judgement at times. Partly his fault, partly not.

Advertisement

And I would suggest he was dragged down some by his surrounding cast. Its hard for me (and maybe some others) to see straight when it comes to him as we have a bad taste in our mouths from the last, but he had a really good season. He's top 10 in a couple of categories.

Keep in mind, this was, again, his first year in a new offense. I can't imagine where we would have been without him this year. He put us on his back more than any other offensive player. Guys have bad games. THis was his. It's a shame because I was really proud of the way he turned it around this year. Everyone want to fire Kehoe because of how the OL underachieved this year... I agree. We had a marginal OL who got him slammed at times, Benjamin did his usual mind ***** all year, and Lamar was all or nothing. Teams were playing the run straight and dropping extra men against us all year. Jacory was the glue. Without him, we're 3-9 and have no bowl to sacrifice. He wasn't one of the great ones, but he deserves kudos for staying with it and having the year he did with all the issues around him.

I'm thinking you wrote this imagining what you wanted, not based on what occurred.

Offensive Player of the Year: Not too enthused to provide the award after a 6-6 campaign but considering Lamar Miller was our first back to go over 1,000 yards since Willis, I'll go with him. From the UNC game on, teams began to gun for him and I'm certain he was the first option to be taken away by opposing DCoord. Plus Jacory missed game 1 for suspension and was pretty awful the last 3 contests of the year. Not following your point on how teams played us, not accurate IMO.

Dragged down by supporting cast? I could probably make just as good a case that it was the other way around. Here's the thing Bomber, I went to 3 games this season, and guys are wide open in this offense, heck they were today but Jac's timing and reads were horrific. That aside, I'm not looking to kill Jac with this post but lets not be unfair to the supporting cast. To call the talent/performance even across the board is probably fairest thing to do.

3-9 without Jacory? The only game we won that we might have lost with Morris would be UNC, and that's a toss up. Now, I'm not arguing Morris should've been the starter but I don't see Jacory as the difference in beating GTech or Duke, definitely not Ohio State, and he was a non-factor at USF. How'd you come up with 3-9?

That said I really do wish the kid well and congratulate him on his improvement both on and off the field.

43.jpg

Jacory is not a football player, he is a kid that plays football.
sliding two yards short of the first marker.

Advertisement

I'm thinking you wrote this imagining what you wanted, not based on what occurred.

Offensive Player of the Year: Not too enthused to provide the award after a 6-6 campaign but considering Lamar Miller was our first back to go over 1,000 yards since Willis, I'll go with him. From the UNC game on, teams began to gun for him and I'm certain he was the first option to be taken away by opposing DCoord. Plus Jacory missed game 1 for suspension and was pretty awful the last 3 contests of the year. Not following your point on how teams played us, not accurate IMO.

Dragged down by supporting cast? I could probably make just as good a case that it was the other way around. Here's the thing Bomber, I went to 3 games this season, and guys are wide open in this offense, heck they were today but Jac's timing and reads were horrific. That aside, I'm not looking to kill Jac with this post but lets not be unfair to the supporting cast. To call the talent/performance even across the board is probably fairest thing to do.

3-9 without Jacory? The only game we won that we might have lost with Morris would be UNC, and that's a toss up. Now, I'm not arguing Morris should've been the starter but I don't see Jacory as the difference in beating GTech or Duke, definitely not Ohio State, and he was a non-factor at USF. How'd you come up with 3-9?

That said I really do wish the kid well and congratulate him on his improvement both on and off the field.

This. Let the healing begin.

Advertisement
LOL forgot all about that play when he slid. What a loser.

Lord knows your never playing a football game again and your sliding?! GTFO

Tonight he was on Sports Xtra here in Miami and he was talking about his NFL future. Of course, he was put on there by Drew Rosenhaus who said he would definitely be drafted.

Anyone catch J12 on Sports Xtra tonight?
Steve Shapiro asked him if he was disappointed not winning a bowl game or the ACC and
J12 said yeah he was disappointed but he and friends got what they came for and that is a degree..
Drew Rosenhaus is his agent and was doing a fine job of talking him up like he was the next great QB..
The kid is no dummy but he thinks he is better then he really is..

EDITED: was in the middle of posting this when the phone rang didn't see post before this.

Anyone catch J12 on Sports Xtra tonight?
Steve Shapiro asked him if he was disappointed not winning a bowl game or the ACC and
J12 said yeah he was disappointed but he and friends got what they came for and that is a degree..
Drew Rosenhaus is his agent and was doing a fine job of talking him up like he was the next great QB..
The kid is no dummy but he thinks he is better then he really is..
EDITED: was in the middle of posting this when the phone rang didn't see post before this.

The kid is an idiot if he thinks he's getting drafted. Soft, dumb, frail.

He came only for a degree huh? Well then **** you oo Jacory. You will not be missed and you should be striken from all the books just like we gonna do Randy soon

Advertisement
Back