Jacory gets Byrd murdered

Advertisement
Can't wait till this kid leaves!!!!! The fact that he impressed Golden enough during Spring and weekly doesn't say much about Morris but oh well.

Can't wait till this kid leaves!!!!! The fact that he impressed Golden enough during Spring and weekly doesn't say much about Morris but oh well.

Are you serious? He was the #5 ranked passer in all of college football going into the game.

Advertisement
Chill. As you can imagine, emotions of this game are fresh - he made some poor decisions today. Sorry, stats or no stats his mechanics and arm strength suck. Also, what do those stats mean to you? That he's the 5th best QB in the country? Look, he may be making (some) progress with the new QB coach but I just don't care for him. If you do, that's cool. We'll agree to disagree. It's a shame he didn't get the coaching he deserved his first 3 years in the best interest of the program. I for one would prefer to move on without him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He had a bad game today.

FSU was getting to him, and he was clearly rattled.

He kept drifting back in the pocket, rather than stepping up into it.

I think the entire O had a bad game but that was due to the playcalling... Too be honest he was our only bright spot to keep us in the game... Morris should have never came in... Jacory ran when he needed to... And I still dont understand how anyone can blame him for the Byrd play... All parties involved did what they were supposed to do... This is football right??? I thought players got hit... Byrd had the ball in his chest but Nigel did what he was supposed to do... Jacory hung in there today, it wasnt one of his better games but he had a few drops and a confused OC today... I still dont understand the two-qb playcalling...

Advertisement
Chill. As you can imagine, emotions of this game are fresh - he made some poor decisions today. Sorry, stats or no stats his mechanics and arm strength suck. Also, what do those stats mean to you? That he's the 5th best QB in the country? Look, he may be making (some) progress with the new QB coach but I just don't care for him. If you do, that's cool. We'll agree to disagree. It's a shame he didn't get the coaching he deserved his first 3 years in the best interest of the program. I for one would prefer to move on without him.

Go join the Noles as a Nuke hits down on their campus please.

Advertisement
This kid won't even be the towel boy for an NFL team.

So according to your logic, we only play NFL first rounders at QB from now on out. Great. We'll just go out and run the wildcat with Ronnie Brown all year. Lulz.

you non-coaches are mind numbing

He had a bad game today.

Pretty much his biggest tendency since he got here. How many times do you think I've mentioned it over the last 4 years? It is what it is...

He had a bad game today.

Pretty much his biggest tendency since he got here. How many times do you think I've mentioned it over the last 4 years? It is what it is...

Agree, but some of the playcalling didn't help.

Advertisement
Back