Jacory gets Byrd murdered

J12 has definitely improved....A LOT

but, he still has garbage mechanics, a weak arm, and like was said above, won't win you the game....his football acumen is low

Advertisement
Ken Dorsey has garbage mechanics and a weak arm, get rid of his *** now, do not want.

We are going to have a hard time replacing Jacory. Sure, he's not the best to have ever walked through here, I get that, however, he's the least of our team's problems.

Advertisement
Kid is a loser

He never finds ways to win

I would have to agree. I only remember him pulling out one big game in his career and that was FSU 2009.

More often than not going back to the Cal game he has not been able to come up big when his back is against the wall.

Plus his unwillingness to step up into the pocket is purely because he's afraid of getting hit. Sometimes you gotta just step up and sling it. The INT would have been a TD if he had stepped up and thrown it just a bit deeper.

Kid is a loser

I would have to agree. I only remember him pulling out one big game in his career and that was FSU 2009.

More often than not going back to the Cal game he has not been able to come up big when his back is against the wall.

Plus his unwillingness to step up into the pocket is purely because he's afraid of getting hit. Sometimes you gotta just step up and sling it. The INT would have been a TD if he had stepped up and thrown it just a bit deeper.

What about Wake Forest?

Kid is a loser

What about Wake Forest?

Oh yeah.

I forgot that prayer of a heave that was answered by Aldarius against a weak opponent in a meaningless game.

Kid is a loser

What about Wake Forest?

Oh yeah.

I forgot that prayer of a heave that was answered by Aldarius against a weak opponent in a meaningless game.

weak? they beat stanford and coach harbuagh that year. If you wanna talk about a weak team look at maryland.

Advertisement
Kid is a loser

What about Wake Forest?

Oh yeah.

weak? they beat stanford and coach harbuagh that year. If you wanna talk about a weak team look at maryland.

Yeah weak as in they were 5-7 and never made it to a bowl.

Holy **** you are an apologist.

And WTF does Maryland have to do with any of this?

Morris and Williams compete next year for starting QB, don't think it will be handed to Morris.

Kid is a loser

What about Wake Forest?

Oh yeah.

The samething you sayng wake forest was a weak team. nothing MF ! You agreed Harris was a loser b/c your sorry *** memeory failed you. he also came back against Oklahoma in 2009 too.

If you wanna say he has a losers mentality based on his comment about bringing the team back i'd agree with that.

Advertisement
Nights, why are you here? I still cannot wrap my head around it. You don't agree with virtually 98% of the people here. I'm pretty sure most people that encounter you can't ******* stand your ***. You say the same, tired bull**** in every thread. What you need to do is make a forum called Randy's Insight, where you and all your bois can slurp away all day and night.

Kid is a loser

What about Wake Forest?

Oh yeah.

The samething you sayng wake forest was a weak team. nothing MF ! You agreed Harris was a loser b/c your sorry *** memeory failed you. he also came back against Oklahoma in 2009 too.

If you wanna say he has a losers mentality based on his comment about bringing the team back i'd agree with that.

LMAO!!.

How was OU a comeback win when we scored the go ahead TD with 6.54 left in the 3rd Quarter.

Talk about memory fails. you FAIL.

Maryland has Zero bearing on the fact that Jacory's ***** *** hasn't been able to pull out games for us.

But keep on Sanduskying his ****.

Kid is a loser

What about Wake Forest?

Oh yeah.

LMAO!!.

How was OU a comeback win when we scored the go ahead TD with 6.54 left in the 3rd Quarter.

Maryland has Zero bearing on the fact that Jacory's ***** *** hasn't been able to pull out games for us.

i used maryland as an example of a weak team and even said as much. sit ya simple *** down somewhere.

Advertisement
Kid is a loser

What about Wake Forest?

Oh yeah.

LMAO!!.

i used maryland as an example of a weak team and even said as much. sit ya simple *** down somewhere.

Fail.

Wake was weak. I proved that point.

OU wasn't a comeback.

And you threw out a completely irrelevant comment about Marlynad.

You lose.

Last edited:
Nights, why are you here? I still cannot wrap my head around it. You don't agree with virtually 98% of the people here. I'm pretty sure most people that encounter you can't ******* stand your ***. You say the same, tired bull**** in every thread. What you need to do is make a forum called Randy's Insight, where you and all your bois can slurp away all day and night.

No lets call it insiderandy.com

Advertisement
Back