Jacory Brooks

Advertisement
I think Miami has a great chance with him, but he's loved LSU for a long time.

Georgia (and the bag game) is also a potential threat here.

IMO, best WR in Dade. I'm hella biased, but he's legit. He was toasting Power 5 All-Conference types as a freshman.

Dont him and Stevenson have a beef? Granted he might not even been at UGA in 2021 at the pace he is going but I highly doubt UGA will be a factor.

Advertisement
I mean look at the beginning of this thread people are alleging he was on commit watch because he was coming on campus almost every weekend. Literally anything with recruiting with this kid has been totally quiet and II don’t even think he’s been to campus any time recently. Ever since BTW went on that tour last summer where they went to Bama Georgia and Clemson things went dead. the same thing happened with Harris. He was Mr 305 till I die mr loyalty but went on that tour and it he pulled out faster than a dude that just found out she’s 16.

Spoke to some parents that are connected to that school and they said he wants to go oos and is even considering lizzards. But thats as close to his situation as I am so I’m not claiming to be the guru of his recruitment or some sofla insider.

I mean look at the beginning of this thread people are alleging he was on commit watch because he was coming on campus almost every weekend. Literally anything with recruiting with this kid has been totally quiet and II don’t even think he’s been to campus any time recently. Ever since BTW went on that tour last summer where they went to Bama Georgia and Clemson things went dead. the same thing happened with Harris. He was Mr 305 till I die mr loyalty but went on that tour and it he pulled out faster than a dude that just found out she’s 16.

Spoke to some parents that are connected to that school and they said he wants to go oos and is even considering lizzards. But thats as close to his situation as I am so I’m not claiming to be the guru of his recruitment or some sofla insider.

Tired of watching these Miami receivers balling at Bama. Only shot with the elite is if Lashlees offense is exciting, and creates a national buzz. I dont remember the last time there was a buzz around our offense so who knows would could happen if there is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tired of watching these Miami receivers balling at Bama. Only shot with the elite is if Lashlees offense is exciting, and creates a national buzz. I dont remember the last time there was a buzz around our offense so who knows would could happen if there is.
True

Advertisement
Back