Jacory Brooks

Advertisement
Ice doesnt have any hard feelings towards the school?
Ice doesnt have any hard feelings towards the school?

Ice has 2 kids with UM degrees. We gave him a coaching spot that gave him the opportunity to have a chance for other college jobs (i think he turned down FAMU job last year).
We also have D Jack there..Booker T is a um pipeline school for the most part

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it seems like we do this to ourselves every cycle, but good lord the 2021 class in the state--specifically SFL-- is absolutely frightening, and Miami is REALLY in the game with a ton of the elite kids.

There will probably wind up being 10+ kids from south florida who will be top 100 recruits when it's all said and done.

With that many kids in theTop 100 recruits for 2021, how many seriouslyare looking at Miami? Just learning recruiting so any feedback would be appreciated.

Ice has 2 kids with UM degrees. We gave him a coaching spot that gave him the opportunity to have a chance for other college jobs (i think he turned down FAMU job last year).
We also have D Jack there..Booker T is a um pipeline school for the most part

I believe ICE finished his degree here as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it seems like we do this to ourselves every cycle, but good lord the 2021 class in the state--specifically SFL-- is absolutely frightening, and Miami is REALLY in the game with a ton of the elite kids.

There will probably wind up being 10+ kids from south florida who will be top 100 recruits when it's all said and done.
Why are you talking dirty. I’m at work. Can’t be walking around like Ron Burgundy.

But yeah the 21 class is an anomaly even for down here. It is exactly what you call frightening

Booker t kid coached by Ice. A real Overtown kid...safe to say we lead EASILY

I think Miami has a great chance with him, but he's loved LSU for a long time.

Georgia (and the bag game) is also a potential threat here.

IMO, best WR in Dade. I'm hella biased, but he's legit. He was toasting Power 5 All-Conference types as a freshman.

Advertisement
Back