2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Advertisement
@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank

- Miami has been holding football camps for high schoolers, and one name stood out with his performance is Palmetto WR Jacory Barney. He has visits set up with Nebraska, Illinois and Texas A&M but Miami is intrigued.
Video Comments

@Peter Ariz "kid is a stud, I saw him play...a bunch of times"​

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nice film.

Miami lost Zay Flowers chasing stars. I hope this isn’t the same situation.
How are the comparisons of the 2 coming out of high school? Zay killed it at BC. So for you to say that you hope. This isn’t another one of those situations. Says a lot to me. Also I really like speed, acceleration and explosion of Isaac Brown. Did we pursue him? That speed is coveted at the U right now.

Advertisement
How are the comparisons of the 2 coming out of high school? Zay killed it at BC. So for you to say that you hope. This isn’t another one of those situations. Says a lot to me. Also I really like speed, acceleration and explosion of Isaac Brown. Did we pursue him? That speed is coveted at the U right now.
Zay Flowers made alot of plays on both sides of the ball at U school. Sort of what Innis was for them b4 Innis.

The comparison is, they‘re both highly productive ATH who flash on both sides of the ball.

His coaches trust him to get reps at QB, WR, S, PR. Sounds like a football player I want. He has the size and speed to play power 5.

Over the years they’ve missed on Zay, Tutu, Elijah and a couple other top ATH because of bad evals. Mario was good at grabbing those low star local kids at FIU and making them into NFL players, I hope he can find a couple of those guys here.

and I believe Zay came out when Manny and co were chasing Hasslewood. Obvious he wasn’t coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back