2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Kinda funny Nebraska is trying to drop a late bag here when their coach was Mr virtuous in regard to NIL. Him and Nebraska were soooo above that.
I'm not being a smart a** when asking this, when did he actually say that? Because we are dropping a lot of money and have been since his arrival. Nebraska's nil is pretty loaded it's just not very organized yet.

Advertisement
I'm not being a smart a** when asking this, when did he actually say that? Because we are dropping a lot of money and have been since his arrival. Nebraska's nil is pretty loaded it's just not very organized yet.
He‘s taken shots at NIL schools without naming them in interviews , insinuating he’s above that. Kids won’t pick Neb because of money. I’ve listened to him say it in multiple interviews. “We just won’t buy kids”. Even though that’s what it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Regardless, if this kid pics Nebraska it’s a bad look. We have little to no recruiting momentum. Have a class primarily of 3 stars. Something is off this year. Especially after being sold all this whale horse **** or big game hunting nonsense by some people here. I realize it’s just July, but this is not a good start at all no matter how you try to slice it.

Regardless, if this kid pics Nebraska it’s a bad look. We have little to no recruiting momentum. Have a class primarily of 3 stars. Something is off this year. Especially after being sold all this whale horse **** or big game hunting nonsense by some people here. I realize it’s just July, but this is not a good start at all no matter how you try to slice it.
we just snatched arguably the best rb in the class right out of bama's backyard wtf are you talking about no momentum?
we have to win more games this year. its that simple.

Advertisement
we just snatched arguably the best rb in the class right out of bama's backyard wtf are you talking about no momentum?

IMG_1090.gif

Advertisement
That was an awesome grab. He’s one of, if not my favorite RB in the class.

That doesn’t mean we have momentum. A&M vaulting from 40th to 13th in 10 days? Momentum. USC grabbing 4 star after 4 star heading inside the top 10, or Oregon? Momentum.

Momentum last year was landing Rashada, then Ray Ray, then Stafford leading up til Francis.

Miami is yet to sustain that this class but I believe it’s coming.

Advertisement
Back