2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be very happy if he commits.

I am confident this class with be 7-12 range when done. After the **** show last year that is good.

Kid reminds me of Jacolby George a few years ago. Skinny kid with underwhelming track times that somehow looks faster than everyone he’s playing against.
This kid looks way faster than George, no? Been a while since I watched his tape. My understanding is that Barney has no track times as well?

Advertisement
1688239544410.png
Screenshot_2023-07-01_at_3.19.43_PM.png

Nebraska 247

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-01_at_3.19.32_PM.png
    Screenshot_2023-07-01_at_3.19.32_PM.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 1
This kid looks way faster than George, no? Been a while since I watched his tape. My understanding is that Barney has no track times as well?
I watched George play quite a bit in high school and he was always the fastest guy on the field. He didn’t run track and his rumored 40 time was 4.6 something but I saw him whip DBs over and over. Including guys at STA and Chaminade. Then I saw him average 26 yards be catch as a freshman while showing nice burst as a PR. Some guys are fast in shorts on a track and some guys are fast on a football field. If I see a guy outrunning top competition on the field, I don’t really care about his 40 time.

Advertisement
Definitely not a whale but he is a kid with a high ceiling. How he adds mass will determine how good he becomes. He is skinny and he won’t always get an easy release like he does in that highlight reel.
Just my humble knowledge-less opinion but I like him better than Chance and I like Chance a lot

At least at this point anyway still a long way to go when it comes to their senior seasons and just going by what I’ve seen

Advertisement
Just my humble knowledge-less opinion but I like him better than Chance and I like Chance a lot

At least at this point anyway still a long way to go when it comes to their senior seasons and just going by what I’ve seen
There is a lot to like but Chance to me is more of a sure thing. Chance is the player that produces for 4 years and goes gets drafted on day 2. Don’t know what Barney will be.

Advertisement
Back