2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Advertisement
I don’t think predictions have been necessary on this one for a few weeks
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Advertisement
On one hand, losing a SFL recruit we prioritized this cycle to Nebraska would be utterly embarrassing, to the point where maybe the urgency finally kicks in.

On the other hand…Lol

Still think we land him.

Advertisement
We talk about which 3 stars will get upgraded to 4s in a bunch of threads and while this kid is already a 4, I see him moving after his senior year. If you havent watched his film, I suggest you do.
I think people are still struggling with this idea that there are other players outside of the group we get fixated on for years. The recruiting services release their lists way too early and that’s who people lock on to. So that’s where the measuring stick is.

You see a kid like this and you’re like yeah if he was showing this and people knew about him a year or two ago, he would be one of those household names we are aware of. Not saying he’s elite but he looks really **** good and this will be a really good commitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
On one hand, losing a SFL recruit we prioritized this cycle to Nebraska would be utterly embarrassing, to the point where maybe the urgency finally kicks in.

On the other hand…Lol

Still think we land him.

Remember the handful of recruits that committed to Frost when he jumped from UCF to Nebraska? Did any of them ever do anything? Or did they become Children of the Corn?

Remember the handful of recruits that committed to Frost when he jumped from UCF to Nebraska? Did any of them ever do anything? Or did they become Children of the Corn?
Francois was the one we deemed to be the biggest loss. No idea where he ended up but he didn’t last long at Nebraska

We talk about which 3 stars will get upgraded to 4s in a bunch of threads and while this kid is already a 4, I see him moving after his senior year. If you havent watched his film, I suggest you do.
There's a reason Nebraska is throwing a last minute hail Mary bag here. He's a legit 4 star talent.

Advertisement
Back