Jacorey Brooks

It'd be awesome to have a walk-on that has scored touchdowns against #6 Tennessee, #10 LSU, #11 Ole Miss, the Iron Bowl (twice), #9 Kansas State in a New Years 6 bowl game, and #4 Cincinnati with four NFL defensive backs in a College Football Playoff Game.

He was having issues with his shoulder most of the year before it finally took him out after the LSU game...but the drops got Nick Saban ****ed, its true.

Bring the boy home. Hopefully he takes that walk-on offer.
Brotha if that's all it takes you down bad.

Advertisement
Brotha if that's all it takes you down bad.
We have worse on the roster right this very second. Quite a few, too.

I won't say he's a stud recruit right now, obviously not. Tick slower than he should be and he drops way too many balls and I'm sure he'd admit as such. But he's also made big time plays in big time games against top teams against top players. He's still got the dawg in'em. Its in there somewhere. He might be a bit of a dented can...he really frustrated Nick Saban with the drops and he really never hit that potential as a result.

This isn't Ladson or Tyler Harrell, man.

Respectfully, those two dudes didn't do **** before they got to Miami. Harrell had a nice season, don't get me wrong, but he's scoring against Duke, UVA, and other mid-tier ACC teams. Cool and all, but its obvious why he's WR5. Tiers to this and Brooks is at least one higher. And I bet he'd be a higher tier than others on our own roster. I think he'd compete to be WR4 with Horton on our roster. Jacorey takes away 50% of his product at best, 100% of it at worse provided the medicals check out. That's a scholarship player, even if its not all that great of a contribution. But, Charleston Rambo came in with a similar injury-drops-lost favor, but good guy profile and became our all-time leading WR for a single season. So ya never know, brother. He's made too many big time plays in too many big time games for you to think he can't play.

Advertisement
We have worse on the roster right this very second. Quite a few, too.

I won't say he's a stud recruit right now, obviously not. Tick slower than he should be and he drops way too many balls and I'm sure he'd admit as such. But he's also made big time plays in big time games against top teams against top players. He's still got the dawg in'em. Its in there somewhere. He might be a bit of a dented can...he really frustrated Nick Saban with the drops and he really never hit that potential as a result.

This isn't Ladson or Tyler Harrell, man.

Respectfully, those two dudes didn't do **** before they got to Miami. Harrell had a nice season, don't get me wrong, but he's scoring against Duke, UVA, and other mid-tier ACC teams. Cool and all, but its obvious why he's WR5. Tiers to this and Brooks is at least one higher. And I bet he'd be a higher tier than others on our own roster. I think he'd compete to be WR4 with Horton on our roster. Jacorey takes away 50% of his product at best, 100% of it at worse provided the medicals check out. That's a scholarship player, even if its not all that great of a contribution. But, Charleston Rambo came in with a similar injury-drops-lost favor, but good guy profile and became our all-time leading WR for a single season. So ya never know, brother. He's made too many big time plays in too many big time games for you to think he can't play.
Brooks was good at Bama, but we do have Ray Ray and Bobby. 5 star Jojo Trader and 4 star Ny Carr. Isaiah Horton did well when given chances.

Another overrated bust.

In the long line of other highly rated sofla WR busts.

I posted this elsewhere, but think of this - Xavier and Jacolby are arguably the best WRs to come out of sofla in the past 5 years (if you think about production in college).

Besides, Brooks is slow.

Advertisement
IMG_8906.jpeg
IMG_5766.jpeg

In the long line of other highly rated sofla WR busts.

I posted this elsewhere, but think of this - Xavier and Jacolby are arguably the best WRs to come out of sofla in the past 5 years (if you think about production in college).

Besides, Brooks is slow.

What are you smoking bro!?

Did you know he has 17ypc in 2022? Against SEC competition?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He never reached his potential coming out of Booker T. and IMG-

He should have stayed at Booker T-

He’s better than Ladson and Harrell -

If we bring in those highly rated recruits and portal guys he’s not a necessity.

You rang? He must really want out of there to bail before the championship.

Yeaaaaaah no. I’ve since opened my eyes, seen the light and stopped the ****.

Enjoy UCF and best of luck young buck but go get me a productive WR, anything else and you’re back to the past ****** portal ways.

Advertisement
Back