Jacolby George: Everything came together because of Kevin Beard

View as article
Advertisement
and J smith gonna fight to be WR3 with Will Howard throwing him the ball and JG gonna have 1,000 yards with a heisman candidate throwing him the ball
They basically reporting over there he’s WR1 lol I’m very curious to see if anybody from the room hits the portal

Advertisement
When you watch closely and see him winning battles outside, this kid is our best receiver and it’s not close. Great route runner, hands, gets YAC and can run.

Definitely needs to clean some things up and deserves criticism for mistakes but make sure he’s given props for making heads up plays like chasing down Brashard Smith and recovering the fumble against Clemson. IMO, that play alone washes out any personal fouls he racked up.

I love the “personal” comments regarding FSU. That shows on the field. He runs thru arm tackles and routinely gets 15+ yards on screens & swings. No coincidence to me that in our 2 biggest games of the season (A&M/FSU) he showed up ready to play & delivered.

Hope he’s extremely locked in- he can make himself a lot of money this year with Ward at QB.

Dropped TDs vs aTm, BC and Buttgers but aside from that he was very productive.

We're lucky he's still here.

Kid has some issues but he is a talented player. Has games with multiple touchdowns. Against tamu he dropped that punt and recovered to have 3 touchdowns.

Advertisement
Would take that trade 10/10 times and i kinda like JG
I’ve been in record and said that JG was the best receiver on the team before the season started last year.

But talent is a wasted commodity in sofla.

We saw last year that he repeatedly made bonehead mistakes. If he can put it all together he will be a monster.

He better put his big boy pants on and get in the gym and film room and skrew his head on straight. If he does the same bs this year he’s benched.
Mario can’t preach accountability and give him starting reps again.

When? What game? Sometimes people hate for a player

Well I don't...could you be more specific? Sometimes people hate for others kind of misjudge what is fact and what is fiction.
I recall at least one vs Louisville and vs Rutgers there was the drop on the attempted reverse and he dropped another one on a deep post or comeback. It's not hate. I said early in this thread we need him.

Advertisement
and J smith gonna fight to be WR3 with Will Howard throwing him the ball and JG gonna have 1,000 yards with a heisman candidate throwing him the ball
Totally forgot OSU got Will Howard. Dont know why I thought he went to USC. Will be interesting to follow the Howard vs Ward comparison to see ultimately who turns out better in the end.

Been alot of overreacting with him, i think he’s gonna have a big year

Advertisement
Jacoby is a bit of a goon but I was really impressed with his progress last year. I honestly thought he would be gone after one season under Mario. If he can keep his cool a little better he can make a push for all ACC first team.

I really like what Canes Connection is doing with these young fellas, teaching them financial literacy and public speaking. In many ways this is as valuable as getting a Dodge Charger or straight cash.
yes, and also... no idea how getting a Dodge Charger is valuable.

Advertisement
Back