Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

From “racing” to “speeding” to “bad tag”. Man that’s a crab leg walkback to make even Jameis smile.

Honestly happy for the kid and the team. Now don’t fvuck up anymore and maybe run a few morning suicides to get your head back in the game.

1706097092596.png

Advertisement
I'll be there this weekend for the Rolex 24.

Oh, ****, I'm supposed to be going to that with KPMG. I completely forgot.

My birthday is the following weekend.

Then I have a Tax conference at the Grand Floridian the weekend after that. So three consecutive weekends in Orlando? Wow, I need to monitor my calendar better.

Life moves pretty fast Mr George. If you don't stop and look around once in a while and do the right thing, you could miss out.

Glad it worked out this time and it's another life lesson he hopefully learns and applies future decisions on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People acting like he committed vehicular manslaughter and needed to be expelled from school.

It was a traffic violation.
Traffic violation can be many things. It can be a DUI or a hit and run - both very bad.
So just saying it was a traffic violation as if he didn't signal when changing lanes is funny considering he was arrested. Lots of people speed. Few end up with their mugshot taken....

Also this was the cherry on top of his recent dumbass performances.

Traffic violation can be many things. It can be a DUI or a hit and run - both very bad.
So just saying it was a traffic violation as if he didn't signal when changing lanes is funny considering he was arrested. Lots of people speed. Few end up with their mugshot taken....

If it was an isolated incident then whatever. But it is not. I’ve seen all I’ve need to. This is on par with a manny golden staff but I’m tired of players doing this **** like they’ve arrived but have been mid as ****.

Tell us how you really feel sheesh

And what was he charged with?

Advertisement
I’m so confused; why was he arrested for a simple traffic violation? If it was that simple, why wasn’t a citation given or better yet a warning?

I’ve never in my professional career seen a person get a traffic violation and get booked on charges unless it was serious. I mean, it can be w/ a suspended license & the worst I’ve seen is an impounded vehicle.

The only time I’ve seen an actual arrest occur is either

a) DUI
b) DUI w/ bodily harm
c) Exhibition of Speed/Racing
d) Unpaid Tickets
e) Bench Warrant
f) False ID
g) Vehicle used in a crime related incident

If it wasn’t any of those, it appears he may have cause for a suit to be issued against DBPD.

I’m so confused; why was he arrested for a simple traffic violation? If it was that simple, why wasn’t a citation given or better yet a warning?

I’ve never in my professional career seen a person get a traffic violation and get booked on charges unless it was serious. I mean, it can be w/ a suspended license & the worst I’ve seen is an impounded vehicle.

The only time I’ve seen an actual arrest occur is either

a) DUI
b) DUI w/ bodily harm
c) Exhibition of Speed/Racing
d) Unpaid Tickets
e) Bench Warrant
f) False ID
g) Vehicle used in a crime related incident

If it wasn’t any of those, it appears he may have cause for a suit to be issued against DBPD.
When I was his age an ******* arrested me for an expired license after getting pulled for speeding. Actually said I had a 'false ID' because it was expired.

Check out Audit the Audit youtube channel sometime. Cops being pieces of total **** is not that rare.

Advertisement
When I was his age an ******* arrested me for an expired license after getting pulled for speeding. Actually said I had a 'false ID' because it was expired.

Check out Audit the Audit youtube channel sometime. Cops being pieces of total **** is not that rare.

Did u sue? Just b/c they are being P.O.S doesn’t mean they are above the law. I’m not sure in FL, but in CA u can actually go after an individual police officer via their homeowner’s liability under the “personal injury” clause which covers for defamation, liable, slander, false arrest &/or imprisonment.

I know this was yrs ago, but being arrested for a false ID which was really an expired license is grounds for pain & suffering if u wanted to be petty. It’s different if they detained u in the back of the car, ran the license b/c it was suspicious then let u go, but if u were actually detained & booked for a false charge…yeah, lawsuit.

When I first moved to my current home it was the dead of winter and the for sale sign was frozen in the ground. I had my mail forwarded to that address while we were painting and doing some work finally moving in about a month later. The mailman asked me once we were in if we were the new owners and I said yes. He had thought I was just a worker because I was young. My mail started to be delivered after that. In that month before I was supposed to get my registration renewal and drivers license also, but he must have tossed it not knowing I was the owner. I didn’t find this out until months later when I was pulled over for a tail light being out 3 blocks from my home. The officer alerted me that everything was expired and had me get out of the car with my pregnant wife. He then impounded my vehicle and made us walk home. I tried to explain how it happened but he said I already called the tow truck. He did this even knowing I was a family member of an officer (In NJ we have metal cards that we present with our info). He also gave me 4 tickets. I ended up having everything dropped but had to pay fines and the impound. He got ripped by his Captain for being an *** to a family member. But yeah some people are on power trips.

Did u sue? Just b/c they are being P.O.S doesn’t mean they are above the law. I’m not sure in FL, but in CA u can actually go after an individual police officer via their homeowner’s liability under the “personal injury” clause which covers for defamation, liable, slander, false arrest &/or imprisonment.

I know this was yrs ago, but being arrested for a false ID which was really an expired license is grounds for pain & suffering if u wanted to be petty. It’s different if they detained u in the back of the car, ran the license b/c it was suspicious then let u go, but if u were actually detained & booked for a false charge…yeah, lawsuit.
This is Florida. Cops have carte blanche to do pretty much whatever they want here.

Advertisement
Back