Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
Good we need all hands on deck next season for when we win the ACC championship and the road to the playoffs.

Supposedly wasn't speeding, just had a bad tag. That's just what I heard though.

It's very possible to have multiple mixed feelings on this.

I know Jacolby has made past mistakes, both on and off the field.

But I also know the Daytona cops, and they are trouble. I wouldn't trust them farther than I can midget-toss them. They make a LOOOOOT of pretext stops.

Glad to see that things are looking better.

Advertisement

But I also know the Daytona cops, and they are trouble. I wouldn't trust them farther than I can midget-toss them. They make a LOOOOOT of pretext stops.

What-did-you-say GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement

Daytona cops side hustle as ACC refs or nah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Supposedly wasn't speeding, just had a bad tag. That's just what I heard though.

From “racing” to “speeding” to “bad tag”. Man that’s a crab leg walkback to make even Jameis smile.

Honestly happy for the kid and the team. Now don’t fvuck up anymore and maybe run a few morning suicides to get your head back in the game.

From “racing” to “speeding” to “bad tag”. Man that’s a crab leg walkback to make even Jameis smile.

Honestly happy for the kid and the team. Now don’t fvuck up anymore and maybe run a few morning suicides to get your head back in the game.
This is the attitude everyone should have. Although he's made some mistakes on and off the field. His teammates like him, the coaches value his talent and by helping him reach his potential he has a chance to make something of himself and help his family in the process. I want him to succeed at Miami.

Punish him, sure. But don't give up on him.

Advertisement
Back