Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
memories for himself and for baba baxa's girlfriend
Thats Good Patrick Stewart GIF

US 92 bka International Speedway. I blew many doors off in my younger days. Heard he was on his way to Soft Tails

US 92 bka International Speedway. I blew many doors off in my younger days. Heard he was on his way to Soft Tails

Yeah, I used to be able to throw a rock from my office window and hit ISB.

I mean...maybe...if he was west of 95...

But east of 95 there are just too many lights. Makes no sense at all.

Advertisement
Yeah, I used to be able to throw a rock from my office window and hit ISB.

I mean...maybe...if he was west of 95...

But east of 95 there are just too many lights. Makes no sense at all.
Good buddy of mine is a Sgt. at DBPD. Just asked him and he said it was DBPD. Seabreeze Blvd and Wild Olive. Don’t know how you would manage that with all the stop lights in that area lol.

Good buddy of mine is a Sgt. at DBPD. Just asked him and he said it was DBPD. Seabreeze Blvd and Wild Olive. Don’t know how you would manage that with all the stop lights in that area lol.

Holy crap, one of my very good friends lives just north of there, near the Publix at Bellair Plaza. The island is only about 6-8 blocks wide there!

He had to have been racing EITHER over the Broadway Bridge OR up A1A. It's impossible to drive fast anywhere else around there.

Advertisement
Holy crap, one of my very good friends lives just north of there, near the Publix at Bellair Plaza. The island is only about 6-8 blocks wide there!

He had to have been racing EITHER over the Broadway Bridge OR up A1A. It's impossible to drive fast anywhere else around there.
Right. And A1A in that general area is always littered with cops, especially motors. I would ALWAYS drive the speed limit around there cuz they are just looking for any reason to light you up.

At least he wasn't on Ridgewood soliciting lol.

Advertisement
Right. And A1A in that general area is always littered with cops, especially motors. I would ALWAYS drive the speed limit around there cuz they are just looking for any reason to light you up.

so, let me get this straight, see if I have it all correct: a black kid decides to drag race down a street, in the middle of the night, in south florida, in front of a firing squad of white cops.

congrats, Jacolby ... you get the award for dumbest motherfu*ker on the team. you're lucky you didn't get shot.

this kid is too stupid to exist.

Advertisement
so, let me get this straight, see if I have it all correct: a black kid decides to drag race down a street, in the middle of the night, in south florida, in front of a firing squad of white cops.

congrats, Jacolby ... you get the award for dumbest motherfu*ker on the team. you're lucky you didn't get shot.

this kid is too stupid to exist.
He was in Daytona Beach.

Advertisement
Back