Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
Counting on freshman has definitely not been a Miami problem lol. People used to beg for some coaches to play younger guys while our upperclassmen made mistake after mistake.

What I meant was, every year we think "such & such class is going to bring us back to prominence", and they don't, we fall for the banana in tailpipe every time. I'm still waiting for the 08' class to bring us back to our glory days.

Getting in trouble isn't the reason Willis isn't in the NFL, folding like a cheap suit from Walmart anytime He drew a double team was the reason, Willis was a one trick pony. Sapp flunked plenty of drug tests while He was at UM, and He had a long HOF career.
Completely different times, completely nonsensical comparison. And even Sapp was red-flagged from boards.

And the double-team stuff... lol

He deserved a suspension! 1 or 2 games. His off the field behavior is stupid. I would not force him to the portal. PF talk is in the past. Hopefully Mario disciplined him for that already. Accountability is not the same for every player. Those that have coached or played knows this.

Advertisement
Completely different times, completely nonsensical comparison. And even Sapp was red-flagged from boards.

And the double-team stuff... lol

Yeah, "the double team stuff", you're going to face those if you're a DT. Willis was a one trick pony, in a one trick sKeEm", Bro.

Yeah, "the double team stuff", you're going to face those if you're a DT. Willis was a one trick pony, in a one trick sKeEm", Bro.
My guy, if I started counting the DTs in the NFL that can't consistently handle double teams and should be cut as a result, I wouldn't be done in five hours.

Even if, which to me is BS, George isn't handling himself like someone who wants to play professional football, period. He'll be a UDFA and dropped quickly at this rate. Sad to see, but self-inflicted.

How you do anything is ow you do everything, right? Maybe he can speed away from his defenders on the field.

Naah, that was just as stupid as his personal foul penalties.

Get your **** together, Jacolby!

Advertisement
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Advertisement
Does anyone have the details on WHERE exactly this happened (what road, what intersection), and what police department pulled him over? I'm going to be up in Daytona soon for the Rolex, was just curious, I might be able to talk to one of the (many) cops who have worked at NASCAR races over the years...

Does anyone have the details on WHERE exactly this happened (what road, what intersection), and what police department pulled him over? I'm going to be up in Daytona soon for the Rolex, was just curious, I might be able to talk to one of the (many) cops who have worked at NASCAR races over the years...
Yeah kind of crazy unless it’s EGREGIOUS most other college towns don’t turn their guys in.

Yeah kind of crazy unless it’s EGREGIOUS most other college towns don’t turn their guys in.

Yeah, it was Volusia County. I think it was a "UM fan" who tweeted it first, I don't think it was anyone in the media. Though that might not make much difference in this day and age.

Lots of Gator fans in Volusia, I'm sure if it hadn't been a UM fan to tweet it, then it would have eventually been a Gator-fan-cop (or SemenHole-fan-cop) leaking it to a buddy.

I'm just curious where it happened, I'm willing to bet big money that it was on I-95, and probably around Ormond Beach. Lots of snooty (semi-) rich types up there who push the cops to over-police the speeding.

Advertisement
I hope that getting arrested becomes the turning point for him to look at himself in the mirror and determine he can do better. He's a talented kid but his decision-making on and off the field is suspect. I hope he turns it around like N'Kosi did. I thought N'Kosi really matured towards the end of his college career and he made some lifelong memories for himself.

I hope that getting arrested becomes the turning point for him to look at himself in the mirror and determine he can do better. He's a talented kid but his decision-making on and off the field is suspect. I hope he turns it around like N'Kosi did. I thought N'Kosi really matured towards the end of his college career and he made some lifelong memories for himself.
memories for himself and for baba baxa's girlfriend

Advertisement
Back