Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
He was speeding...have you never drove over the speed limit before?

Clearly you don't like Jacolby and your a lame *** fan built for this soft as culture

Jacolby has let his passion get the best of him .. that's a real hurricane that **** happens and will always happen the the best players and best teams.

Sir, I watched James Williams "let his passion get the best of him" for a couple of years...and he managed to get it almost entirely under control this year.

How long should we wait on Jacolby to pull it together?

And don't call me out for being a "lame *** fan", I first enrolled at UM in 1986 and have three UM degrees. I've been tutoring UM athletes since the 1980s and rooting for them 1000% all along the way. Unlike some fans who treat these kids like "NFL roster spots", I love my fellow Hurricane alums.

But come on, Jacolby has GOT to do better. And believe me, I love to drive fast. I'm not complaining about that part of it. This is just the most recent in a string of events, and please don't pretend like those of us who are deeply connected to the Miami community haven't heard these stories.

I pray for Jacolby and I want him to grow, but we only get so many chances in life. And I say that as a person who has been arrested five times in my life (the first time at the UM-LSU game in Baton Rouge in 1988). And, for the record, three of my arrests involved driving infractions. So I am sympathetic. To a degree.

Advertisement
Learn to read.

He had a license plate on his car not registered to his car..

AND

He was racing on the highway. That's not a dumb little speeding ticket.

Kid knows exactly what he was doing.

Hes getting NIL. It's big boy rules now. You're not an amateur anymore. With NIL and maybe a shot at some NFL checks, it's more important to him to play Fast and Furious on the highway.

Its a tale as old as time. He's not going to figure it out. It's who he is.

Cut ties and move on.

Learn to read.

AND

Hes getting NIL. It's big boy rules now. You're not an amateur anymore. With NIL and maybe a shot at some NFL checks, it's more important to him to play Fast and Furious on the highway.

Cut ties and move on.

Cut ties? Are you serious?

Read him the riot act and suspend him for the first scrimmage.

Keep on top of him in terms of discipline issues, and if he continues to **** up then you cut ties.

Learn to read.

AND

Cut ties and move on.
We need him. No discipline needed. Beat the Gator.

Advertisement
Not winning week 1 against the sorriest gator team of the last 15 years because of clowns like this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dismissed. This is 3 strikes off the field (since Mario came in not even counting 2-3 when Manny was here). Also, not even counting his bone headed bull **** on the field.

We should cut him loose

Carr and Trader coming in for his spot anyways

Not winning week 1 against the sorriest gator team of the last 15 years because of clowns like this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dismissed. This is 3 strikes off the field (since Mario came in not even counting 2-3 when Manny was here). Also, not even counting his bone headed bull **** on the field.
He makes plays though…

Advertisement
Recruit over him from the portal. Make him play scout team all of spring and put him on the shortest discipline leash ever. Show him it's his absolute last chance. Make him really earn his spot back.

Sir, I watched James Williams "let his passion get the best of him" for a couple of years...and he managed to get it almost entirely under control this year.

How long should we wait on Jacolby to pull it together?

And don't call me out for being a "lame *** fan", I first enrolled at UM in 1986 and have three UM degrees. I've been tutoring UM athletes since the 1980s and rooting for them 1000% all along the way. Unlike some fans who treat these kids like "NFL roster spots", I love my fellow Hurricane alums.

But come on, Jacolby has GOT to do better. And believe me, I love to drive fast. I'm not complaining about that part of it. This is just the most recent in a string of events, and please don't pretend like those of us who are deeply connected to the Miami community haven't heard these stories.

I pray for Jacolby and I want him to grow, but we only get so many chances in life. And I say that as a person who has been arrested five times in my life (the first time at the UM-LSU game in Baton Rouge in 1988). And, for the record, three of my arrests involved driving infractions. So I am sympathetic. To a degree.

Very fair. Now, sentence him to weekly sessions listening to TOC and dominating the Gators game 1.

Problem solved.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Very fair. Now, sentence him to weekly sessions listening to TOC and dominating the Gators game 1.

Problem solved.

My first-ever UM game. My superhero origin story.

1705204112253.png

Advertisement
Back