Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Impossible I was told in another thread the U has no impact players in the league.
i seent it GIF

Advertisement
On the one hand I get why people dismiss it. Seems whatever

unless you’ve had family killed by some fool behind the wheel racing like an ******* and happen to be in the wrong place wrong time.

not trying to destroy him but I’m guessing this is not the last we are discussing him for the wrong reason. Hope Mario or whoever helps him not squander his talent let alone his future in general.

seen this movie, the sequels all sucked too

Advertisement
He was speeding...have you never drove over the speed limit before?

Clearly you don't like Jacolby and your a lame *** fan built for this soft as culture

Jacolby has let his passion get the best of him .. that's a real hurricane that **** happens and will always happen the the best players and best teams.
Yes I've sped and gotten a ticket for it. Never a mugshot though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
not condoning racing or anything of that sorts but yall dont know jack.... keep it moving. hes our best wr and best wr in acc. stop being soft fans
No disrespect brah but his boneheadedness is part of what's held this team back this season. This may not be suspension worthy but a message has to be sent to kids who put their stupid decisions over themselves and their team...there's a WR for the Raiders sitting in jail for a f[]_[]ck up nobody would have thought he was capable of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back