Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
Carter probably had more issues than George, but an impact player. Talent results in more chances at Georgia and elsewhere.
But George is an idiot on field and off field. You’re comparing him to an elite player that was elite and smart on field. He did something stupid off field once but George has never stopped in four years.

Amazing timing with LSU getting the WR from Liberty we were after. We seriously going to look like Tom Osborne's Nebraska teams of the 80's.
that would be incredible if we were anything like those teams

1705184354293.png

So I guess we are all perfect …did you ever drive fast from the ages of 18-22??
I did. It’s just the fact that the kid has ****ed up multiple times now.. multiple failed drug tests, skipping workouts, failing a class, and now this? Plus all of the on-field **** ups. Nothing seems to make a difference.. from a 2 game suspension in 2022, demotion on the depth chart, workout punishments, etc.

Dismissing him from the team is probably the wake up call he needs to straighten his **** out. Life decision, not football. Maybe he’ll wake up and figure it out and produce somewhere else

But George is an idiot on field and off field. You’re comparing him to an elite player that was elite and smart on field. He did some th ing stupid off field once but George has never stopped in four years.
No reason going back and forth, but Carter didn’t just do one stupid thing. Larger point is coaches have forever talked a good story about culture and accountability, but they do what’s deemed best to win. Mario is hardly an enigma.

Advertisement
No reason going back and forth, but Carter didn’t just do one stupid thing. Larger point is coaches have forever talked a good story about culture and accountability, but they do what’s deemed best to win. Mario is hardly an enigma.
Yeah , no sense in going back in forth beens there’s no comparison in the players , talent and situations over a few years.

Dude needs tighten up and I don't think he'll do that here

So disappointing smh

Advertisement
I missed Live PD last night. Was he on? They typically are in Volusia Co.

at some point it goes from keeping a kid because it could be worse if he had no place; to we’ve tried but it’s on him now.
Didn’t see anything about it but I think they dropped Volusia County. They still have Daytona beach police.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You say he doesn't deserve a suspension then say you're not condoning racing... so what should his punishment be for endangering his own life and others'?

And "more passion and desire to win more than anybody on our team the past 10-15 years." Is that a joke? I'll take Restrepo's passion AND discipline over Jacolby's right now. And best wr in the ACC?

These takes couldn't be worse... kid causes a lot of problems on and apparently off the field and I'm surprised he hasn't been punished or benched before this incident.
He was speeding...have you never drove over the speed limit before?

Clearly you don't like Jacolby and your a lame *** fan built for this soft as culture

Jacolby has let his passion get the best of him .. that's a real hurricane that **** happens and will always happen the the best players and best teams.

Advertisement
Back