Jacksonville Trinity Christian vs 24 Buford Ga Thread

Metro atl has good football. But don't you dare compare to so FLA. Especially after what happened to a loaded Norcross team last yr. Realize the.powerhouses in metro atl arent APS (atlanta public schools,) and.the dade and broward teams are equivalent to. Aps schools as.they share /split enrollment of students so many ways because.of school proximity.

Advertisement
Looks to be an interesting weekend.

GEORGIA TRIPLEHEADER

The game adds to an already jam-packed weekend involving South Florida’s top high school football teams.

On August 30, Miami Norland, Miami Central and defending national champion Miami Booker T. Washington will play a tripleheader against three of Georgia’s top teams.

The event will be played at Hallford Stadium (15,000-seat capacity) in Clarkston, roughly 18 miles from Atlanta.

Norland, which is trying to turn around from a 3-7 season, will open the event against MLK High.

Central, the back-to-back defending Class 6A state champions, will take on Stephenson in the middle game.

Booker T., which will enter next season on a 26-game winning streak, will cap the event playing Tucker, a Class 5A state runner-up in Georgia last year.

At least part of the event is expected to be televised nationally by the ESPN networks.

Booker T. began its national championship run with a 55-0 victory over Norcross (Ga.) last season on ESPN.

Georgia teams have not been kind in recent years to Central, which lost to CamdenCounty in 2010 and Grayson in 2012, but won on the road last season against Don Bosco Prep (NJ).

Norland lost to Stephenson in its opener last season at Hallford Stadium. The Vikings’ opponent this season, MLK, defeated Pompano Beach Blanche Ely the same day.

Central and Booker T. are each also working on booking a second road game early next season.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...season-at-sun-life-stadium.html#storylink=cpy

**** the ATl vs Miami thing. Norland down, Central unorganized wt questionable coaching. BTW the best HS program in florida because of development, play calling, organization and results against top competition. But anyone how did Norton look at NG!!

Advertisement
**** the ATl vs Miami thing. Norland down, Central unorganized wt questionable coaching. BTW the best HS program in florida because of development, play calling, organization and results against top competition. But anyone how did Norton look at NG!!

TC played him at DT/DE when he did play defense, he held his own for the most part. I still want him as part of the 2015 Class.

Go Canes

He played both ways all night but he keep his intensity. No matter what position he plays he is a 4 star.

SFL vs. Metro ATL? How is this even a conversation that merits a response?

What JoeCane said.

:tedbong:

Guys are puffing out their chests because teams from Dade are traveling (as usual) out of state and one of them is Norland? Let me guess... St. Brandan's is next on the Metro ATL hit list.

Advertisement
Guys are puffing out their chests because teams from Dade are traveling (as usual) out of state and one of them is Norland? Let me guess... St. Brandan's is next on the Metro ATL hit list.

They have to get through Dade powerhouse Carrollton first.

We dont **** around in Gwinnett. Even tho the Dade teams playin in Atlanta next week aint goin against Gwinnett teams, I still expect the ATL teams to win easily. Metro ATL is the best football in the southeast!!!

Central beat Stephenson and Norland beat MLK

640.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Like I said. But we'll see next weekend. Dade's best teams are playing our second tier teams. Im sure itll be a quiet bus ride back home...

[video=youtube;pNQPLewGR9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNQPLewGR9k[/video]

We dont **** around in Gwinnett. Even tho the Dade teams playin in Atlanta next week aint goin against Gwinnett teams, I still expect the ATL teams to win easily. Metro ATL is the best football in the southeast!!!

Oh yeah....what happened last year when Booker T played the nationally ranked Georgia stat champs......oh that's right...Booker T almost got convicted of murder they beat those dudes so bad

And what happened the year before when central came to grayson. Ill wait...

yup and every other time a South Florida team played a metro ATL team. Buford recruits though.

Advertisement

You a Joke just like The Joker. Predictably, never to be heard from
until next year around the same time when it's time for The Miami Boys to do it again. South Florida is not " The Southeast ", it's another planet in every sense.

Why hasn't sfowler been back on here in 6 days? I hate dudes that run their mouth...talk a bunch of **** and then don't ever show their face again once they're proven wrong. Own up to it man. Say you were wrong, it's cool. It happens every once in a while. But whatever you do, don't come back on here with any bullshyt excuses.

Oh yeah....what happened last year when Booker T played the nationally ranked Georgia stat champs......oh that's right...Booker T almost got convicted of murder they beat those dudes so bad

And what happened the year before when central came to grayson. Ill wait...

yup and every other time a South Florida team played a metro ATL team. Buford recruits though.

But.......... Georgia was supposed to smash our So Flo boys, what happened tho???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back