Jacksonville Trinity Christian vs 24 Buford Ga Thread

Advertisement
#73 Kendrick Norton for Trinity Christian is a big ole boy compared to the other kids on the field tonight. TC seems to be playing him primarily at OG tonight.

Go Canes

Advertisement
We dont **** around in Gwinnett. Even tho the Dade teams playin in Atlanta next week aint goin against Gwinnett teams, I still expect the ATL teams to win easily. Metro ATL is the best football in the southeast!!!

We dont **** around in Gwinnett. Even tho the Dade teams playin in Atlanta next week aint goin against Gwinnett teams, I still expect the ATL teams to win easily. Metro ATL is the best football in the southeast!!!

Oh yeah....what happened last year when Booker T played the nationally ranked Georgia state champs from Metro ATL ......oh that's right...Booker T almost got convicted of murder because they beat those dudes so bad

Oh yeah....what happened last year when Booker T played the nationally ranked Georgia stat champs......oh that's right...Booker T almost got convicted of murder they beat those dudes so bad

And what happened the year before when central came to grayson. Ill wait...

Advertisement

Oh yeah....what happened last year when Booker T played the nationally ranked Georgia stat champs......oh that's right...Booker T almost got convicted of murder they beat those dudes so bad

yup and every other time a South Florida team played a metro ATL team. Buford recruits though.

yup and every other time a South Florida team played a metro ATL team. Buford recruits though.

I'm not saying Grayson didn't win.....but don't come here running your **** mouth saying Metro ATL plays the best ball

Advertisement
Like I said. But we'll see next weekend. Dade's best teams are playing our second tier teams. Im sure itll be a quiet bus ride back home...

Advertisement

And what happened to the 5* de Mr Lorenzo Carter who looked like a 2* at best vs BTW? I'll wait.......

By the way. How did Norton look last night? Was watching BTW and IMG play.

South florida has carried the nfl with its athletes for many years and i dont think its even close. Its just like the fact that for all alabamas success at the college level they dont translate as good as we do in the nfl south florida athletes and athletics just reign supreme.

Advertisement
Back