Jackson visiting Texas Tech

Advertisement
Relax he is only visiting because of Bethel...he had no interest from them and I doubt he flips...he stated he wants to stay home and so does his family...a big shock if he flips plus it don't hurt his other pass rushing buddy is 100% Cane all day...

texas tech is low level program in the middle of nowhere. not even comparable to a low level sec. nobody with any sense would pick it over um.

Advertisement
Y'all tripping. He can't take visits it's not a crime to do so:...... Ignorant fans I swear man..........

Advertisement
Advertisement
The people in Lubbock are very nice but it's a God forsaken place to live with a terrible climate. You get everything from very hot, windy tornadoes and dust storms to ice and snow storms. There's not a whole lot to do and for athletes the elevation starts to play in a little at 3500 feet above sea level. Our former AD Kirby Hocutt is the Texas a Tech AD and is a good guy despite what some others here may believe. It's both difficult and expensive to get to Texas Tech which is generally through Dallas.

As for playing there these kids must not have NFL aspirations or are naieve because they are limiting their exposure.

Advertisement
I bet Bethel doesnt ever sign with TT. I say Arkansas when all said and done.

I bet you're right. He locked up a spot at TTU waiting for Arkansas or UGA to offer. If he goes to Arkansas will he be able to convince Jackson to join him? Might be tough for Coach Bethel to recruit Jackson to TTU, but it might not be all that hard to get him to go to Arkansas.

Yup pretty much says he's as solid as can be.

Bethel told him its nice out there so he wants to just go see it

Advertisement
Back