Jackson doesn't want to be another Chickillo

When is the last time we had a first team AA?

That was kind of my point. We complain about not getting 4* and 5* and then when we get them they never progress. DP was a 3* , should have been a 4*, and hasn't developed in any way, shape, or form besides physique. He's been playing the same way since his freshman year. Along with Duke and Tracy(freshman woes). Would love to see this staff take a high-level recruit and make him into an All-American, not just a good player.

Ummm tracy had a breakout year this year, Had a bunch of takeaways and rarely got passed on, you cant bring up duke and tracy when they were both sophomores and one of them being injured most of the year

Advertisement
Was there a need to bash Chick to discuss Jackson?

In the title?
On the recruiting board?

Chick played more than 200 more snaps than any other defensive player last year? That's crazy town to ask a defensive linemen to play that many snaps.

Chick has more stamina and heart than anyone, but you reach a point of diminishing returns. I believe Chick would be more productive if he played half the snaps. Not a star, but an 8 sack type who is strong against the run.

I think he gets a bad rap around here because thought he was a 1st round DL savior and he's just not that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back