Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

Advertisement
Riiiiiight.

And Barry Jackson and Manny Navarro knew about all our coaching hires before they were announced...
why question it? He talks to the kids after they visit. No reason not to believe Carver let him know. Or maybe he heard from staff and THEY asked him not to drop the cb. I see no reason to doubt it

why question it? He talks to the kids after they visit. No reason not to believe Carver let him know. Or maybe he heard from staff and THEY asked him not to drop the cb. I see no reason to doubt it

Why question it? Because his reporting has been trash. And I'm not mad at the kid, he's welcome to post trash if people will pay him for it.

But I'm also not going to give him credit for bragging, after the fact, about something that is essentially unprovable.

Advertisement
Why question it? Because his reporting has been trash. And I'm not mad at the kid, he's welcome to post trash if people will pay him for it.

But I'm also not going to give him credit for bragging, after the fact, about something that is essentially unprovable.
you're making a big deal out of nothing. He wasn't bragging but sure sh*t on him for it. He has had plenty of issues; this isn't one.

Nice another 3 star. We back.

This is gonna get a lot of hate but it’s the truth. If we can’t land 4 and 5 stars and get consistent top 7 classes we will never be back. You don’t get 3 star after 3 star and win. Give me all your vomit emojis. I hope Mario turns this around.
I agree, who grading this particular player though? 247 has him a 88, 90 makes you a 4 star. We have got blue chip TEs like Brevin, and and underrated players like Njoku and Walford. They all ate. We are recruiting body types and athleticism regardless of where any site has them rated.

Advertisement
I agree, who grading this particular player though? 247 has him a 88, 90 makes you a 4 star. We have got blue chip TEs like Brevin, and and underrated players like Njoku and Walford. They all ate. We are recruiting body types and athleticism regardless of where any site has them rated.
This is what I see with this take….

Advertisement
IMO this kid is going to be very good or a complete bust. I see very little middle-ground here. And I'm not saying this as a negative at all, VERY high upside, I'm totally fine with taking a few kids like this in every class. Trust your eyes and your evals. But IMO we either just got a high-level starter or a kid who will struggle to carry water. It's going to be very fun to follow this kid's development over the next few years. He has a lot of attributes you simply cannot teach.

You're completely correct.

Small sample size as he just started playing and he plays 3a ball, there's 6 classifications in Indiana. Brebeuf Jesuit was 3rd in the state in 3a, the rest of the schools unranked.

So who knows what will happen, but considering he's a Culver grad, we know we're getting a tireless worker and someone who should have no problem with academic side of things here.

He'll be a fun one to watch and see what happens.

I'll be shocked if we don't take another TE in this class.

Advertisement
Nice another 3 star. We back.

This is gonna get a lot of hate but it’s the truth. If we can’t land 4 and 5 stars and get consistent top 7 classes we will never be back. You don’t get 3 star after 3 star and win. Give me all your vomit emojis. I hope Mario turns this around.
Go look at the current 247 team rankings

Advertisement
Back