Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

What a nice surprise! Hockey, Lacrosse, Military school background. New to football but played both sides of the ball. This kid has an enormous ceiling with various paths to success. You could tell me he will never play meaningful snaps here or you could tell me he would be an all american TE, DE, or OT and I would believe it lol.

Great take and will be fun to revisit in 1-2 years.
Pause

Advertisement
Yea i feel you. I think they shoot shot with Williams...based on what he does they go with Reid. If you swing n miss on both i posted a kid from Orlando Jones that wouldnt be a bad consolation prize.
Reid cancelled his visit to Canesville. Gabby was unusally definitive in saying he expected Reid to commit (i.e. he knows something). I can't see Reid doing this unless he knew his TE slot was available and not dependent on Williams visit.

Howard and his boy can go head-to-head in practice for the next 3 years in TE/Edge drills
Pause
Penn had a dude from Oregon that was 6'5", kid is an animal. Some d-Men (poles) can be 6'5"-6'6". The kid from Penn had step on the field range. Absolute bomb. Cornell had a big middy who was a linebacker in HS and played like it. The taller kids are coming in lacrosse. Usually Poles but now the big athletic middies are showing up. Kid playing for Redwoods (I think) went to Duke is a moose as middy. Looks like a D end.
Jesus Christ msn y’all gotta start hitting Dat pause button

Advertisement
Welcome to the U, my man!

@Baba Yaga @PIPO @Confidence1000 We need some help with the tight end gifs
200.gif

booty GIF
booty jiggle GIF
booty sexy ass GIF
booty GIF

Advertisement
This is the difference with Mario, he cherry picks the best of each state and goes all in for high end local talent. Manny cherry picked mid local kids plus maybe 4 other states and called it a day.

Last edited:
Yes, details, please...
Wine from Cortez55403. Cane fanatic since 1985. Making wine since 2008: a Sonoma County Chardonnay and a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon blend. Extremely small production sold directly to consumers nationwide. It all (thankfully) sells out quickly each year. Next releases are in September 2022.

See www.silverpointcellars.com.

🙌🍷🍷

Advertisement
Nice another 3 star. We back.

This is gonna get a lot of hate but it’s the truth. If we can’t land 4 and 5 stars and get consistent top 7 classes we will never be back. You don’t get 3 star after 3 star and win. Give me all your vomit emojis. I hope Mario turns this around.

4 star on Rivals. Stop acting like a *****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't think it scares him or Riley Williams one bit. No reason to not take a 2nd TE, especially with this kid being very much a project.
Lmao at this kid who has proven he can play being a project. Don’t tell me it’s cause he has only played one year! TE is the easiest position guys swap sports and play. **** near year a **** who ain’t played football yet gets a spot on a pro team as a TE it seams.

Lmao at this kid who has proven he can play being a project. Don’t tell me it’s cause he has only played one year! TE is the easiest position guys swap sports and play. **** near every year a **** who ain’t played football yet gets a spot on a pro team as a TE it seams.

Advertisement
Back