Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

So he's 6'6" and had a full scholarship for lacrosse? That's crazy, he must have amazing hand eye coordination. I don't really follow lacrosse but how often are players that tall? Or even close to that tall?
Penn had a dude from Oregon that was 6'5", kid is an animal. Some d-Men (poles) can be 6'5"-6'6". The kid from Penn had step on the field range. Absolute bomb. Cornell had a big middy who was a linebacker in HS and played like it. The taller kids are coming in lacrosse. Usually Poles but now the big athletic middies are showing up. Kid playing for Redwoods (I think) went to Duke is a moose as middy. Looks like a D end.

Advertisement

This Edit....

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

JC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing. We’re taking 2 which means we’re also expecting one transfer since I think we have 5 on roster.
Why would someone transfer?. 5 te's on a roster isnt crazy considering this will be an offense that runs multiple te sets. Quick lookl at Michigan 2021 roster showed 11 te's on it...not sure who was walk on or not.

I think taking 2 is right. Mallory is gone next year...Especially considering Brantley will be used as ans HBACK/Full back type...and Skinner is specificlaly gonna be out wide. Its a good amount. They can get the body types they want now...guys coming in around 6'5 230.

Previous years, this board would always say what if all three/four etc want in at the position and spend weeks wondering how it would work out? Eventually, we'd end up with either one or none of them and scramble for plan B or C.

Now, it's a legitimate problem when we ask what if all three want in, what will we do? So given the new reality, I still say if Williams wants in, we make room at TE. That is a very unique talent who is visiting this weekend. How can you allow the slot to fill up when his visit is just a few days away?

Advertisement
Previous years, this board would always say what if all three/four etc want in at the position and spend weeks wondering how it would work out? Eventually, we'd end up with either one or none of them and scramble for plan B or C.

Now, it's a legitimate problem when we ask what if all three want in, what will we do? So given the new reality, I still say if Williams wants in, we make room at TE. That is a very unique talent who is visiting this weekend. How can you allow the slot to fill up when his visit is just a few days away?
Yea i feel you. I think they shoot shot with Williams...based on what he does they go with Reid. If you swing n miss on both i posted a kid from Orlando Jones that wouldnt be a bad consolation prize.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back