Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

Advertisement
That kid has that stiff running style like Gronk, but man, his strides are long and he covers ground quickly. Good lord.

I'd put him at TE. Thats one big athletic dude. He can easily play at 250 with that frame, thats not even an issue.
Watching the games he obviously hasn’t played long. Really Nice athlete. Now we see if the coaches are truly about that development life.

Advertisement
I think depending on Williams OV is if we take Reid or not. Reid is probably going to pull the trigger soon since he isn’t taking visits anymore.

Mikeska was just here this past weekend. Williams will be in town this weekend. You just got 1 of your targets in the bag, see where you stand with both kids and go from there. I think it's pretty evident they still want a 2nd TE in this class.

Advertisement
A16DB31B-C176-4283-89EA-9B3F05BCC512.jpeg

Couple of future canes 👀

Advertisement
So he's 6'6" and had a full scholarship for lacrosse? That's crazy, he must have amazing hand eye coordination. I don't really follow lacrosse but how often are players that tall? Or even close to that tall?
I got a nice looking chic with great hand & eye coordination also! Dawg u oughtta see her in action

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back