Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

UGA is still recruiting Duce Robinson. Miami won’t stop recruiting Williams if they get two TE commits.

Advertisement
He only played football his senior year, so he was going prep school and reclassified from 22 to 23. First thing that popped into my head was he was going to go back to 22 and enroll. He has the grades, Ivy league offers. Chess not checkers

E946EE4C-F0A8-42E7-A890-ABDB8BA8CB88.jpeg

Watch this kid reclassify

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahh this would make sense, I was reading his profile a while ago and it said "he took up football his senior year"....I was thinking, wait, if he's a 2023 kid, isn't he coming up on his senior year this fall?

Now it makes sense. WTF is a prep year, though? He graduated HS and he's just still hanging out at school for another year? Prep for what? Isn't that what 4 years of HS is supposed to do?
Very common tool to add development academically or athletically. Basically a one year JuCo but the connotation is more welcomed.

Much more common for basketball typically.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby wins. :)

Jackson Carver was scheduled to unofficially visit Alabama on Wednesday. The tight end also had plans to officially visit Iowa and potentially LSU, which was in the works.

Instead, the 6-foot-6, 220-pounder, who was once a Notre Dame lacrosse commit, shut things down and announced his commitment to Miami just days after his official visit with the Hurricanes. Wisconsin, Michigan State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Auburn, and Florida State also offered.

Advertisement
Back