Jackets first game on the road

Definitely favors Miami.But did you know Miami ranks very low when it comes stopping 3rd down situations.Not a good omen when playing Gt.So on the eve of the next biggest biggest hame.I will pick Miami with come back Malik Rosier.

MIami 30 Georgia Tech 24.Go Canes !

Advertisement
Definitely favors Miami.But did you know Miami ranks very low when it comes stopping 3rd down situations.Not a good omen when playing Gt.So on the eve of the next biggest biggest hame.I will pick Miami with come back Malik Rosier.

MIami 30 Georgia Tech 24.Go Canes !

Had not realized that.. good for us! GO CANES!! We got this!!

Advertisement
No remember last year we disrupted their pitches which are key to the triple option.Rain will make that ball slippery.

No remember last year we disrupted their pitches which are key to the triple option.Rain will make that ball slippery.

That is true.. their offense includes a ton of toss plays... That's hard to do on a good day, so the rain does help us there... Overall though I think it helps them, especially because we're not a run crazy team.

FWIW, there's 51% chance of precipitation tomorrow at 3PM in Miami Gardens.

Oh and if it rains I like Miami 24 -17

If it rains, wouldn't it be to their advantage since they rely heavy on the run game?

Exactly.

Rain is the triple option worsts nightmare. Qb is generally going to be on verge of getting tackled when he makes the pitch, now imagine doing that with an ultra slippery football. They average 3 fumbles a game as it is, with rain I would expect 4 or 5.

Advertisement
Oh and if it rains I like Miami 24 -17

If it rains, wouldn't it be to their advantage since they rely heavy on the run game?

Exactly.

Rain is the triple option worsts nightmare. Qb is generally going to be on verge of getting tackled when he makes the pitch, now imagine doing that with an ultra slippery football. They average 3 fumbles a game as it is, with rain I would expect 4 or 5.

So either way we're good! I hope it does become a fumble party. PASS ME THAT TURNOVER CHAIN BRUH!!!

My guess is they start to run out of gas late in the 3rd qtr. It's gonna be hot as **** for those GT players.

Advertisement
Shaq Pinckney and joJack had monster games against GT last year. I expect more of the same today

It can't be said enough. They lost to a poorly coached Butch Jones team.

That is a more important stat to me than anything Miami does on third down defensively.

It can't be said enough. They lost to a poorly coached Butch Jones team.

That is a more important stat to me than anything Miami does on third down defensively.

Tenn is the best team they have faced. That is saying something.

Advertisement
Herbstreit and Pollack picked GT. I'm kind of shocked
What's up with that?

Des and the Bear picked the Canes

Advertisement
Back