Jackets first game on the road

Advertisement
Oh and if it rains I like Miami 24 -17

If it rains, wouldn't it be to their advantage since they rely heavy on the run game?

Exactly.

Rain is the triple option worsts nightmare. Qb is generally going to be on verge of getting tackled when he makes the pitch, now imagine doing that with an ultra slippery football. They average 3 fumbles a game as it is, with rain I would expect 4 or 5.

Exactly. Rain hurts the team that turns the ball over the most. In this case its Ga Tech. Our boys play assignment football and we roll, as has always been the case against Ga Tech.

Look at what Jacksonville state did to their run game. Marshall & Benson managed 51 yards on 24 carries. Benson's backup took his 2nd career carry 65 yards for a TD. His other 5 carries went for 17 yards. Marshall only completed 5 passes that game. But 3 went for TD. He isn't throwing 3 TD on 5 attempts against us. If Jacksonville State can beat their option.. What will our front 7 do? Especially now that our linebackers won't be in coverage.

Herbstreit and Pollack picked GT. I'm kind of shocked
What's up with that?

They're impressed with who they beat, clearly...

Jacksonville State 4-1 (2-0) [FCS Team]
Pitt 2-4 (0-2)
UNC 1-5 (0-3)

- All games at home
- No P5 wins against a team with a winning record

Who else could beat those 3 teams the way they did?

Who else could be 3-1 to start the season, with the only loss against Tenn?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tear the Nerds a new *******.

Beat them until they run to the bus to escape Hard Rock.

That is all.

Between the game day crew and the GT players and head coach taking crap. I want a beat down of epic proportions. GT has become the 2001 canes in 4 games.

Advertisement
What's up with that?

Pitt 2-4 (0-2)
UNC 1-5 (0-3)

- All games at home

Yes! This exactly. And another thing.. Didn't Toledo think they had Miami "right where they wanted them" due to the hurricane? And then Duke had Miami "right where they wanted them"? GT also has Miami "right where they want them". Next week Syracuse will have US right where they want us because we're dealing with injuries & they beat Clemson.

Definitely favors Miami.But did you know Miami ranks very low when it comes stopping 3rd down situations.Not a good omen when playing Gt.So on the eve of the next biggest biggest hame.I will pick Miami with come back Malik Rosier.

MIami 30 Georgia Tech 24.Go Canes !

Did you know that Miami has always been bad at stopping third downs before every victory over GT?

What's up with that?

Pitt 2-4 (0-2)
UNC 1-5 (0-3)

- All games at home

Yes! This exactly. And another thing.. Didn't Toledo think they had Miami "right where they wanted them" due to the hurricane? And then Duke had Miami "right where they wanted them"? GT also has Miami "right where they want them". Next week Syracuse will have US right where they want us because we're dealing with injuries & they beat Clemson.

Something tells me FSU thought the same thing with about 1:24 left in the game....hopefully the team is angry today.

Advertisement
It can't be said enough. They lost to a poorly coached Butch Jones team.

That is a more important stat to me than anything Miami does on third down defensively.

"poorly coached" and "Butch Jones" is a bit repetitive don't you think?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back