Jack with Concussion along w/ Shoulder

Advertisement
Nope, sorry bud, you got the wrong dude. I don't want players out there with concussions. Its dangerous, and life is way more important than winning a fckn football game.

Advertisement

FSU gave zero fcks about Frenchy's well being....that kid had a concussion and should have never went back into the game.

Don't act like if he was a Cane we wouldn't be proud of a kid for playing through it to get a W.

Francois is a fighter and a leader - something this program has been missing from the QB position for awhile.

+1. Kid may have a neck tattoo, but he's got balls

Nkosiis gonna steal the job but if not Evan is great! If shireffs impressed Richt making good throws while pressured then I want him. With our fromt seven blitzing him that will be more pressure then almost every team we play. If he can stay composed with our fromt seven coming at him I want him to start. And oh by the way if you haven't noticed richt only gives compliments if someone really impressed him and I think Evan did. Guys should stop freaking out about the qb situation i think we will be fine. It is our secondary and offensive line I am worried about. GO CANES!!!!

Richt speaking on homers blocking after watching the scrimmage maybe in direct relation to Allison getting killed. :11263324214_66c20be

Advertisement
Amazing to remember all of the "Captain Jack" hype posting when he signed and throughout the early summer. Cats were certain he was gonna replace Kaaya.

Now, cats want him to transfer.

The world of fickle fans on message boards. One minute, you're a program saver; And the next, you're wasting a scholarship spot.

Will see if Perry lives up to the hype, or if he's the next "savior recruit" to get thrown on the scrap heap ...

Beat me to the punch.

I really like Sherrifs but I still think Capt. Jack will be exactly that come fall and get the nod.

Advertisement

FSU gave zero fcks about Frenchy's well being....that kid had a concussion and should have never went back into the game.

Don't act like if he was a Cane we wouldn't be proud of a kid for playing through it to get a W.

Francois is a fighter and a leader - something this program has been missing from the QB position for awhile.

And you're a cumbag for eating FSU butt on here. Save that FSU butt eating for your private time, chappy.

Advertisement
Amazing to remember all of the "Captain Jack" hype posting when he signed and throughout the early summer. Cats were certain he was gonna replace Kaaya.

Now, cats want him to transfer.

The world of fickle fans on message boards. One minute, you're a program saver; And the next, you're wasting a scholarship spot.

Will see if Perry lives up to the hype, or if he's the next "savior recruit" to get thrown on the scrap heap ...

Beat me to the punch.

The next guy up is always the savior. You'd think some of these cats would've learned by now not to annoint anyone that has yet to play a game.

Advertisement
Back