Jack "The Truth" Allison

Kaayas "great" TD to INT ratio resulted in the same win total as Jacory Harris, who was a turnover machine, minus the wins against teams like FSU, Oklahoma, and Ohio St.

I'd rather have a playmaker at qb not afraid to get yelled at for taking risks every now and then. Our defense will make up for most of the turnovers.

None of those teams were good when jacory beat them.

Advertisement
With all the venom about Kaaya not being able to move in the pocket, it's hard to believe someone who redshirted with similar qualities would win the starting job.

Kaayas "great" TD to INT ratio resulted in the same win total as Jacory Harris, who was a turnover machine, minus the wins against teams like FSU, Oklahoma, and Ohio St.

I'd rather have a playmaker at qb not afraid to get yelled at for taking risks every now and then. Our defense will make up for most of the turnovers.

Yup. The Tressel Ohio State smashed Jacory. When fisher took over he killed Jacory too. Oklahoma lost Bradford

Are we forgetting that Kaaya also played most of his career with a Golden defense?

Advertisement

Jacory had more comeback wins as a frosh than Kaaya had His whole career.

Kaaya wanted to fold up when we were down 7-0 vs WVU...till Richt bailed em' out, best Heimlech Maneuver I've ever seen.

I was thinking about our QB situation and as nervous as I am (Jack Alleson fan as well) I think about all the guys we will have on the roster. The Gators would start at least 4 of them game 1 next year and outside of Frenchy they would all be getting second team reps at the school up north. QB's are gonna leave I like the position we are in. This team can be real good next year

The teams Kaaya lost to this year weren't any better... How many NFL players were on those FSU, Oklahoma, and OSU teams Jacory beat?

Advertisement
The SHIRREFFS coming to town and ain't taking no prisoner's/// Last spring he jumped everyone but Rosier to backup Kaaya...This year I think he gets enough playing time to validate his scholly...

But Pete claimed Perry who doesn't step foot on campus till the summer will be the starter.

How anyone can proclaim something like that with unwavering confidence without him having completed one collegiate snap shows why this is a free site.

Great site and love the free "insider" scoops but that was the dumbest statement.

Then go pay for garbage on the other sites where you are bound to get soooooo many truthful articles and non biased, stretched or skewed info. Don't be an *** clown.

It's gonna be one **** of a battle. Especially when Perry gets here. Whoever wins will of had to really earn it.

But Pete claimed Perry who doesn't step foot on campus till the summer will be the starter.

How anyone can proclaim something like that with unwavering confidence without him having completed one collegiate snap shows why this is a free site.

Great site and love the free "insider" scoops but that was the dumbest statement.

Then go pay for garbage on the other sites where you are bound to get soooooo many truthful articles and non biased, stretched or skewed info. Don't be an *** clown.

Meet me at the blue lot pu&$y

Advertisement
Allison, Shireffs, Weldon also haven't completed a collegiate pass.

Meet me at the blue lot pu&$y

Hah okay, pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That tweet is a perfect example of the constant hype with recruits these days. Allison has gone from the truth to someone not many people on here think will win the job. We all think guys are day one starters before they step on campus, including Perry this year.

For the record, I think it's Allison's job to lose. We're all forgetting when CMR got here he really really wanted to keep Jack in the class. But we all need to stop assuming 17 year olds are going to be saviors the minute they get here.

Everyone is always excited for the new guy, hence why the backup qb is always the most popular guy on the roster. At least until he comes in and sucks

My money is on Jack or Weldon. Cade has great mechanics and feet for a Fr, one of the positives of having an nfl qb as you dad

Are we forgetting that Kaaya also played most of his career with a Golden defense?

Obviously everyone that talks about him losing big games forgets he had to play with turkey **** defense.

Advertisement
Back