Jack "The Truth" Allison

QSTOKES

Sophomore
hope that local coach was right, we shall see.

Attachments

• jack.jpg
    jack.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 115
Advertisement
He is. He will be ready. Will proably complete less than 60% of passes his first year starting. But deep throws to Ahmon are bound to happen.

But Pete claimed Perry who doesn't step foot on campus till the summer will be the starter.

How anyone can proclaim something like that with unwavering confidence without him having completed one collegiate snap shows why this is a free site.

Great site and love the free "insider" scoops but that was the dumbest statement.

Advertisement
But Pete claimed Perry who doesn't step foot on campus till the summer will be the starter.

How anyone can proclaim something like that with unwavering confidence without him having completed one collegiate snap shows why this is a free site.

Great site and love the free "insider" scoops but that was the dumbest statement.

What is "truth" ?

What is "truth" ?

It's what Hillary tells the FBI

Advertisement
Awesome. Unlike Kaaya, could he hit a WR in stride?

I know Jack could put the ball up for the WR to win the one on one against the db UNLIKE Kaaya.

Kaaya is the 1st qb I've seen to scared to throw it to a WR with one on one coverage

It's a prediction not a proclamation. Calm your **** sweetheart.

That tweet is a perfect example of the constant hype with recruits these days. Allison has gone from the truth to someone not many people on here think will win the job. We all think guys are day one starters before they step on campus, including Perry this year.

For the record, I think it's Allison's job to lose. We're all forgetting when CMR got here he really really wanted to keep Jack in the class. But we all need to stop assuming 17 year olds are going to be saviors the minute they get here.

Advertisement
No one questions Allison's arm or his ability to spin it in gym shorts with no pass rush. People get way to jizzed up over what QBs do in practice or against no pass rush.

Allison's problem is processing information during the game and his awful TD to INT ratio. That TD to INT ratio should scare the **** out of anyone with a modicum of football knowledge. If he was a top level QB prospect, he would have instantly beat out the other 3 bums backing up Kaaka. But he didn't.

He wasn't too productive in HS.

We'll see if he can get it done at the college level. Hopefully he can, but when we take someone who wasn't terribly productive in HS (like Burns in this class) it's a question mark....

hope that local coach was right, we shall see.

Kaayas "great" TD to INT ratio resulted in the same win total as Jacory Harris, who was a turnover machine, minus the wins against teams like FSU, Oklahoma, and Ohio St.

I'd rather have a playmaker at qb not afraid to get yelled at for taking risks every now and then. Our defense will make up for most of the turnovers.

Advertisement
Macho tells me he's trash...then he's trash

I haven't seen him live bro but all the guys over here tell me he was mediocre.

I went back and looked at our film against Palmetto last season and his accuracy in that game was awful.

Didn't Kayaa do it?

I think Jack will be the starter jmo

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Didn't Kayaa do it?

I think Jack will be the starter jmo

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Kaaya wasn't 170 soaking wet and paper thin. Plus Kaaya out of high school >>>>>>>> Perry and really it's not even close.

Should Allison win the job, I'm good with that as it would mean he was the most ready of what I consider a pretty deep group of QB's.

I would admittedly be surprised as I have always said I'd be surprised if he was ever the starter here. Again, happy of it happens and he is in fact the truth.

Advertisement
Back