Jack Allison

Just me but this kids film is not on brads level,these r the tricky ones to evaluate. Got the cannon and all but the pocket poise and footwork u saw with Kayaa u knew he was boss. This kid is 50/50 and qbs are tough to evaluate.

I think Allison is the better passer actually. Drops dimes under pressure. To be honest, comparing just film at the prep level, I like him more than Kaaya.

Time will tell.

Advertisement
Just me but this kids film is not on brads level,these r the tricky ones to evaluate. Got the cannon and all but the pocket poise and footwork u saw with Kayaa u knew he was boss. This kid is 50/50 and qbs are tough to evaluate.

You are correct. I like Allison but footwork and pocket awareness are huge for a QB. I think Allison has the stronger arm and has more athleticism but I think Kaaya is better at everything else. That's not a knock on Allison but Kaaya was definitely underrated as QB prospect. There's no reason he should've been anything less than a 5* and a top 3 overall. Thank god Coley got on him quick before anyone else.

Kid is a real slinger and love his size. My only slight knock is that he's a bit of a statue back there in the pocket. Didn't see much running around or movement in the pocket.

How is his short area quickness? I'm not looking for him to be a blazer - just seeing if he's nimble in the pokcet.

Advertisement
Back