Jack Allison

Advertisement
There is a throw around the 2:28 mark that he starts to walk off to the sidelines before the catch is made! Larry Birdesque in the three point contest

6YMfG9j.gif

I want to make an assessment but I think people would kill me for it lol

I'm interested in your assessment.

On Arm Talent...He's better than Kaaya

I wouldn't disagree with that. In his sophomore film I said that every ball he throws looks like is connected to a string, the ball never wobbles just a perfect spiral and perfect fall. I have a feeling though that he still struggles with making reads cause some of his throws on his highlights should never be made at the next level. But still, he is very impressive for his age.

This is why Kaaya is so full of potential. His arm talent is far above average, but he can see the field at a very early age. Next year, it will be nothing for Kaaya to get to his 3rd read on a progression. That's when you'll start hearing the franchise QB buzz from NFL scouts.

Hope you guys are right about Jack. Kaaya reminds me of Kosar from the neck up with an arm a little short of Vinny. If Jack can even touch that, we are set for years in one of the three crucial elements of Cane NCs--QB. Still need DTs and coach. But QBs like these guys cover a lot of shortages. I like the kid coming next next year too.

Advertisement
I'm no film expert but it did seem he looks down his primary too much. Just a junior so that can improve. Got **** of an arm.

slight sidearm motion.

can clearly make the throws. we'll see what kinda head the kid has once he's on campus and competing.

Advertisement
article up on 24/7 saying that his hatred for fsu went up a notch after saturday's gm

can anyone summarize what our qb said?

/pre fap

article up on 24/7 saying that his hatred for fsu went up a notch after saturday's gm

/pre fap

- On FSU; “I hate them, I do not like Florida State,” Allison said without hesitation. “I never liked them to be honest but I only felt stronger after I committed. It killed me watching them win at the end, we were one or two plays away. It made me even madder because we were right there.”

- “I knew it would be one of the biggest games of the season just because of the rivalry,” Allison said. “Then you have Florida State coming in undefeated and ranked in the top five. I’ve always watched this one on T.V. so I wasn’t about to pass up a chance to be there. I figured it was the best opportunity for me to go down again.”

- “I loved the offense and it’s cool how much Coach Coley throws on first down with play action,” Allison said. “I think (Brad) Kaaya is a great quarterback now and he’ll be amazing later. Miami used the tight ends a ton and that was awesome. I was so impressed seeing every play first hand.”

- didn't get to talk to coaches on the day; “I was supposed to be there at 5:30 but traffic turned that into 6:45,” Allison said. “I got down on the field for warmups but they were so busy coaching. After the game, I had to get home since it was late. We spoke on the phone the next day and it was all positive. They almost beat one of the best teams in the nation and now it’s time to bounce back.”

- “Miami is such great place to begin with and then I see all these fans packed in there,” Allison said. “They were going crazy and it was a great environment to be in. I talked to a lot of people, (Tyler) Gauthier from Venice, two guys from Pennsylvania, and Sam Bruce. It was just conversation as normal kids, I wasn’t trying to sell them on anything.”

Much appreciated bro. Thanks. I like the fact he didn't give that diplomatic bull$hit ....he flat out said "hate". LOL. Love it!!!

/pre fap

- On FSU; “I hate them, I do not like Florida State,” Allison said without hesitation. “I never liked them to be honest but I only felt stronger after I committed. It killed me watching them win at the end, we were one or two plays away. It made me even madder because we were right there.”

- “I knew it would be one of the biggest games of the season just because of the rivalry,” Allison said. “Then you have Florida State coming in undefeated and ranked in the top five. I’ve always watched this one on T.V. so I wasn’t about to pass up a chance to be there. I figured it was the best opportunity for me to go down again.”

- “I loved the offense and it’s cool how much Coach Coley throws on first down with play action,” Allison said. “I think (Brad) Kaaya is a great quarterback now and he’ll be amazing later. Miami used the tight ends a ton and that was awesome. I was so impressed seeing every play first hand.”

- didn't get to talk to coaches on the day; “I was supposed to be there at 5:30 but traffic turned that into 6:45,” Allison said. “I got down on the field for warmups but they were so busy coaching. After the game, I had to get home since it was late. We spoke on the phone the next day and it was all positive. They almost beat one of the best teams in the nation and now it’s time to bounce back.”

- “Miami is such great place to begin with and then I see all these fans packed in there,” Allison said. “They were going crazy and it was a great environment to be in. I talked to a lot of people, (Tyler) Gauthier from Venice, two guys from Pennsylvania, and Sam Bruce. It was just conversation as normal kids, I wasn’t trying to sell them on anything.”

already a true cane. love the fact that he "hates" fswho. means that he will be in beast mode each time we face them while he's under helm.

Advertisement
The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Again hahaahahaha. Valid???

Advertisement

cronk is gone. walton has reclassified.

cronk is gone. walton has reclassified.

Thank you. My apologies.

Just me but this kids film is not on brads level,these r the tricky ones to evaluate. Got the cannon and all but the pocket poise and footwork u saw with Kayaa u knew he was boss. This kid is 50/50 and qbs are tough to evaluate.

Advertisement
Back