Jack Allison commits to Miami

Can't say enough good things about the commit.

And, for your pleasure, Nole butthurt from their 247 site:

Who gives a ****? It's Miami who hasn't been relavent for over 10 years. Plus we've got a stockpile of QBs that would start day one for them on day one.

We are better than Miami in every facet and aren't slowing down. Jimbo will get who he wants.

Allison is not a top tier QB. Frankly, I'm glad UM landed him.

Don't care

172.gif

Advertisement
I can have a good rest of the day now, I either wanted franks or allison in this class and we got one, big ups to the staff for pulling him in, welcome to the U.

HOLY ****.

IMO, Mizzou (huge family ties) and Bama (cause Bama) were going to be the two big competitors for us for Jack, but he already had offers from both, camped at Mizzou, and his family is 100% on board. This one looks good to stick as of now. Love the quotes.

KUDOS TO THE STAFF!!

:neonu:

Advertisement
Cronk. Check. Allison. Check. Tim Irvin, you're up next from that neighborhood.

Love the pick up and think this will help in keeping other skill position players on the Cane train.

Who gives a ****? It's Miami who hasn't been relavent for over 10 years. Plus we've got a stockpile of QBs that would start day one for them on day one.

We are better than Miami in every facet and aren't slowing down. Jimbo will get who he wants.

Don't care

172.gif

The difference between THE U and criminoles is that when we were winning NCs I never even knew they had recruiting classes. You know why? If didn't matter. I guess they are scared of us. Can't blame them: if we had a QB in November for the opening drive of the second half, they would still be crying about ANOTHER choke job. As bad as we have been, everyone still pees their pants at the slightest hint we are coming back. What girls? Congrads kid, you have them scared already.

Advertisement
Apparently, the credit should be shared among:

Golden
Coley
Kehoe
Harris

All played a big hand with this kid.

Props.

So fired up about this kid!

Advertisement

Don't care

172.gif

This is comical!

The QB they got last cycle is not better than our homie.

Wow this is terrible.

Don't care

175.gif

^^^^
256.jpg

Advertisement

Don't care

172.gif

This is comical!

The QB they got last cycle is not better than our homie.

Wow this is terrible.
That's how you know you won big in a recruiting battle. The other side says:

1. So what?
2. Didn't want him.
3. He's probably scared of competition.
4. Divas.
5. Mentors.
6. Cheater$.

etc...

Don't care

172.gif

They may regret those words in 2016-2019

Don't care

175.gif

^^^^
256.jpg

I've said it before... Sometimes I hate our fan base (pause)... But dammit times like these y'all are some brilliant mother ****ers! Oh yeah & **** you semenholes-semenholes **** YOU!!!

Advertisement
Back