Jabrill Peppers 2014 ATH

Advertisement
Announcing on 5/26. Kid is a total freak talent. Going to Michigan most likely. He ran a 200 last week that they originally clocked at 20.79. Later adjusted to 21.37 which is still flying. He's a football player running track to. Gonna be either a big Sean Taylor like Safety or a LB IMO.

Announcing on 5/26. Kid is a total freak talent. Going to Michigan most likely. He ran a 200 last week that they originally clocked at 20.79. Later adjusted to 21.37 which is still flying. He's a football player running track to. Gonna be either a big Sean Taylor like Safety or a LB IMO.

Always think it's funny how any db who is big and fast is a Sean Taylor type. How many Sean Taylor's have we seen in the past 30 years in college football?
I can only think of Bennie Blades.

Nobody ever says, "wow, he's big and fast. He's like Roy Williams!"

I'll go out on a thick limb and say no one ever will be the next Sean Taylor. Dude was an absolute freak and ran a high 4.3/low 4.4 while weighing 230 and being 6'2". He's never going to happen again, so the next person that makes a ST comparison is personally getting slapped by me.

Advertisement
I'll go out on a thick limb and say no one ever will be the next Sean Taylor. Dude was an absolute freak and ran a high 4.3/low 4.4 while weighing 230 and being 6'2". He's never going to happen again, so the next person that makes a ST comparison is personally getting slapped by me.

ST ran a 4.5 at the NFL combine. He was the most talented safety ever, but not the fastest, not even the fastest 230lber. Taylor Mays would have smoked him in a 40 yd dash. Just goes to show....

Stanford is a perfect fit for this kid. Forget swag as a criteria. Many of the Cardinal have it. Its a great choice if the kid accepts their offer.

It will happen at some point in time but I agree with your assessment of him. It was a sad day when his death was announced. What's going on with the investigation of the the lineman that was murdered a dew years ago?

Peppers isn't just big and fast. My comparison to Taylor is more of a kid who you can play anywhere. ST could have played any number of positions at a very high level and so will this kid. There won't ever be another ST, but there will be always be comparisons and there is nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back