Jabari Ishmael in the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we stop recruiting Columbus players now?

1. Throwing out a SMU prediction to round it out.

2. That Gaby young person strikes me as a hard worker and he has out-scooped other insiders several times. in the minor pet peeve department it seems like "again" is one of his favorite words.

Geaux Canes !!

he was never Miami material, with all due respect. very weak and little skills. wish him the best.
I actually agree, with the right eval and if his father wasn't a S & C coach, he's probably not a take. But, if my memory serves me correct, he was graded better than Patrick Payton, who is looking mighty nice up north. He just seems to lack that explosiveness required at that position. I hope he lands somewhere like (SMU). Best of luck young man

Per Gaby.

I know everyone will say he stinks, and maybe he does, but he came in undersized and should be a redshirt sophomore this year. Again, maybe no matter what he’s not a player at this level, but you can’t just keep replacing 3rd and 4th year players with true freshmen and expect to hold up for full seasons, year after year.

So if Wayne and Bain’s arrivals pushed him out the door, OK. But I still wish kids like this would stick around until they’re fully physically developed, at least to just provide depth as 21 year old men vs us having to play 18-19 year olds all the time.
why didn't he develop?

what went wrong?

Advertisement
1. Throwing out a SMU prediction to round it out.

2. That Gaby young person strikes me as a hard worker and he has out-scooped other insiders several times. in the minor pet peeve department it seems like "again" is one of his favorite words.

Geaux Canes !!
His favorite work is "like". Like, he likes to like use it a lot.

Advertisement
Manual took him over Patrick Peyton because his pops is on staff. It was a terrible decision. I was pounding the table not let Peyton leave Miami.

He was ACC rookie defensive player of year.

He had a strip sack in our game last season.

Not only does Miami need to do a better job with 4 and 5 stars (Mario is already doing this), but my goodness can we please quit letting the good 3 stars leave the area because we don't offer or recruit hard enough?

Cancey-ACC DPOY
Peyton-ACC RDPOY
AT Perry-All ACC
Mikel Jones-All ACC
Zay Flowers-All ACC
Gabe Jakas-Freshman AA
Damon Alford
Orande Gadson
Brandon Dorlus

Advertisement
Deon Bush, CJ Henderson, Josh Jobe, Josh Uche, Tyler Harrell, Henry Parrish...

Good try though.
Of those guys, we signed one and it was over a decade ago.

Let's take a look at the Columbus guys we have signed in recent years though.

Of those guys, we signed one and it was over a decade ago.

Let's take a look at the Columbus guys we have signed and recent years though.
You're quite literally feeding into my point.

So you're admitting there's good players from Columbus...NFL caliber guys or All-Conference Selections...but you want to quit recruiting the high school because we signed the wrong players under Manny?

You're quite literally feeding into my point.

So you're admitting there's good players from Columbus...NFL caliber guys or All-Conference Selections...but you want to quit recruiting the high school because we signed the wrong players under Manny?
We got it, you went to high school there. When we finally sign a guy from there that doesn't suck, I'll buy you a beer.

Advertisement
Back