Jabari Ishmael in the Portal

Advertisement
Per Gaby.

I know everyone will say he stinks, and maybe he does, but he came in undersized and should be a redshirt sophomore this year. Again, maybe no matter what he’s not a player at this level, but you can’t just keep replacing 3rd and 4th year players with true freshmen and expect to hold up for full seasons, year after year.

So if Wayne and Bain’s arrivals pushed him out the door, OK. But I still wish kids like this would stick around until they’re fully physically developed, at least to just provide depth as 21 year old men vs us having to play 18-19 year olds all the time.

Advertisement
Per Gaby.

I know everyone will say he stinks, and maybe he does, but he came in undersized and should be a redshirt sophomore this year. Again, maybe no matter what he’s not a player at this level, but you can’t just keep replacing 3rd and 4th year players with true freshmen and expect to hold up for full seasons, year after year.

So if Wayne and Bain’s arrivals pushed him out the door, OK. But I still wish kids like this would stick around until they’re fully physically developed, at least to just provide depth as 21 year old men vs us having to play 18-19 year olds all the time.
He probably saw Bain’s play on Saturday and saw the writing on the wall. His marginal playing time he would’ve gotten is now gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably was behind Kelly, Chantz, Harvey, Moss, and wasn't trying to not play at all again.

Advertisement
Back