Jabari Ishmael adding size

Advertisement
4 Time Mr. Olympia on a Bulk Vs Cut:

CIS Porsters: ThAtS BaD WeIgHt

818533c3345787c543e8d01fd0ac7aca--jay-cutler-bodybuilder.jpg

jay_cutler_top_5_meals-img1.jpg

This entire post is the saddest deflection I have ever seen. You havent put on 50 lbs with little body fat added, I can immediately tell based on the fact that you didnt even know your fat percentage, so that story already goes down the drain. I even doubt the weight is accurate, since nothing of your story seems to be.

Second, there was no nonsense in my post, you passively admitted that what you said is bull**** in regards to your fat percentage. And I dont even know why you post your PRs, that has 0,0 to do with the previous statement you made.

Third, and thats the funniest one for me: Google PLEASE what "white-knighting" actually means. Me calling out bull**** because its false information about health, fitness and nutrition isn't that, dude. Especially when we had someone in here start a fitness thread asking for some advice on his health and fitness.
LOL...nobody actually knows their real body fat percentage unless they have a professional test them. There are plenty of machines that give you a decent indication, but the margin of error in those machines can be +/- several percentage points. I test myself using a fairly high end InBody machine, but I know even that is still inaccurate. What matters from those machines is the trend they show over time based on regular scans. That's why I stated the percentage readings I was getting.

Also, clearly you don't realize that people use the term "white knighting" much more broadly than it's original definition. @brock is the most well-known white knighter on this forum.

Finally, did I ever claim that GOMAD is healthy or something people should replicate? NOPE! I simply described what I did to gain a bunch of lean mass. And my kidneys and overall health are absolutely fantastic. Thanks for asking.

Advertisement
I'm personally an example of a someone who was able to gain a huge amount of mass without putting on much fat. I literally went from 200lbs to 250lbs in about 9 months drinking a gallon of whole milk a day (I'm just over 6'2"). Went from 5% body fat to 10% body fat. That's a massive lean bulk in a short period of time. This sort of thing happens all the time, especially for people who are lean, string beans like Jabari was coming out of high school. However, he's much longer than I am and is easily closer to 20% body fat at 253lbs based on that picture.
Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Advertisement
This message board is truly full of perfectionists.

Ishmael comes in light. Board complains he is too light. He gains weight. Board complains it's not all good weight. There are too many people who, no matter what, will find something to complain about, whether it's a player, coach, our team, our performance, etc.

If anyone here believes every D1 defensive end is some David Boston-esque 250 pound, 4% BF specimen, I know a dethroned Nigerian prince who, if you provide him your bank account information, can use the funds to secure his new place atop the throne and then return your funds with a contingency percentage for helping him out!

Ishmael comes in light. Board complains he is too light. He gains weight. Board complains it's not all good weight. There are too many people who, no matter what, will find something to complain about, whether it's a player, coach, our team, our performance, etc.

If anyone here believes every D1 defensive end is some David Boston-esque 250 pound, 4% BF specimen, I know a dethroned Nigerian prince who, if you provide him your bank account information, can use the funds to secure his new place atop the throne and then return your funds with a contingency percentage for helping him out!
Oh, I know him too. He has 419 tattooed on his arm, a Nigerian sign of excellence and trust.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every time I see some jacked dude on the beach with with an 8 pak eating fries and drinking a beer I know he’s definitely not on any Mexican supplements.

experts at everything too…

Advertisement
Back