J12 eh?

Advertisement
Great write up. Its nice to see hes still around the program. Id love to see him transition to coaching at the collegiate or SFL HS level when his playing days are done.

Some players you will always root for no matter what, and Jacory is one. I still think wed be singing a different tune about him had Shannon been allowed to hire Sumlin as his OC.

I think every cane fan cringed Everytime he dropped back to pass. ESPN called him Japicky

I thought he died when he took that shot vs Virginia! Looks like he's eating well up there tho.

Despite his career being a disappointment, I got nothing but love for Jacory. Dude dealt with a ton of pressure and criticism and never complained. Had terrible coaching his whole career at UM.

Advertisement
wish him much success.... Jacory is the best QB we've had recently, beating FSU, Oklahoma, and Ohio State pretty much confirms that.

Jacory was a talented college QB. He suffered from poor coaching and has some blame as well. But quite frankly, I wish we had him right now.

Advertisement
Dude played a whole season with a torn ligament in the thumb of his throwing hand. True Cane through and through.

From the "what if" files:

Wonder the career this kid would have had with a quality coaching staff and a red-shirt year.

Jacory is why I hope we can be cautious with Perry, and don't have to rush him in.

Advertisement
Jacory would have served himself much better had he not worn the Spongebob Squarepants outfit.

Advertisement
Back