J.T. Daniels or Tualia or TVD

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had some stats, but he was very, very bad.
I know, but a QB that puts up 3600 yards and 31 TDs is a good season, period. Our defense was shredded by Clemson with a crap Qb and a crappy Wisky QB that threw 4 TDs in the Bowl game.

I know, but a QB that puts up 3600 yards and 31 TDs is a good season, period. Our defense was shredded by Clemson with a crap Qb and a crappy Wisky QB.
Imagine if he could read a D and complete easy passes. His inability really got coached up against down the line.

Who would you guys rather have as a transfer QB JT Daniels or Tualia, me personally I would just take neither and go with TVD all the way

It's a false choice. No one except the people on this board are speculating on JT Daniels to UM. You take Tualia if he's legitimately interested - we're not in a position to be passing on guys like him.

Advertisement
Everyone counting out kosi and tate next year huh......

If lashlee is as good as advertised one of them will be starting next year.

Im anti tua simply for the fact i dont want to hear all the sfl media fluff pieces on the brothers in miami. I can hear SMD already....vomit.

Who would you guys rather have as a transfer QB JT Daniels or Tualia, me personally I would just take neither and go with TVD all the way

We have young unproven guns in TVD and Matocha (1 year apart). Given that this is King’s year we have to figure out his backups. The key concern is whether Matocha and TVD are ready to battle for back up duties this year. If so, that would mean Perry and Tate would most likely go elsewhere and or change position. We could get a portal QB for depth but it will be hard being that the young QB’s are deemed ready. A solid 21 QB prospect will be vital to retain the 1 year gap between QB’s. However, if Tate and/or Perry win backup duties, that would mean Matocha is not a fit since he was redshirted and should at least be physically ready. He would most likely be on the back burner. The backup between Tate and Perry would most likely transfer so we would be attractive to a top portal QB and would still need a solid 21 recruIt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The entire team collapsed in 17, we were NEVER as good as our lofty ranking, smoke and mirrors.

alright bro I got a question.if we had a better QB that year, lets say a game manger you don’t think we end up in the playoffs 2017 ? Cause if my memory serves me correct there was a lot of talk about even if we lost to clemson in a close game they would’ve put us in the playoffs

alright bro I got a question.if we had a better QB that year, lets say a game manger you don’t think we end up in the playoffs 2017 ? Cause if my memory serves me correct there was a lot of talk about even if we lost to clemson in a close game they would’ve put us in the playoffs
Maybe so, but we would have gotten beat down worse than Wisky beat us down. The team scraped by mediocre teams all season and the QB/entire offense play and defense went down hill. We were one of the worst #2 teams I have ever seen tbh and then after Pitt held us to 220 yards and Clemson and Wisky obliterated us it came to light.

So with a game manager that beats Pitt we MAYBE get in if Clemson only beats us 35-17 lets say, but then we get blown out again IMO.

Advertisement
Back