J.T. Daniels or Tualia or TVD

Advertisement
27 TDs not a single pick I believe. If he wasn't playing at NDSU he'd be a real Darkhorse to be the #1 overall QB taken in 2021, and even then it's not the most far-fetched thing I've seen

Ain't no darkhorse in this race, TL's going #1 overall and it ain't even close.

Not the Alabama kid.

Looks like he was born with an issue with his left arm - it's about 1/2 the size of his right (throwing) arm.

The hand, too.

I prefer QBs with 2 fully functional arms.

Who would you guys rather have as a transfer QB JT Daniels or Tualia, me personally I would just take neither and go with TVD all the way

Not to be superstitious but Tualia gives me a little bit of that Brock Berlin vibe for the Alabama game. 🤷‍♂️
Stack chips though.

So...fall behind by 23 points late in the third and then go on a ridiculous tear scoring 28 unanswered to win in the fourth?

I’ll take it.

Advertisement
In 2107 his QB rating was 131, Malik Rosiers was 132

Wisky torched our D, Bryant would not have helped that.

Malik's 2017 season > KBs with a loaded Clemson team. KB is not a good QB by any means.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Malik's 2017 season > KBs with a loaded Clemson team. KB is not a good QB by any means.

Not according to anyone but you, just linked you showing Bryant had a higher QBR and QB Rating but you continue to double down

Malik almost cost us:

UNC
VT
FSU

Malik did cost us:
Pitt
Wisky

did you watch that wisconsin game?

Rosier was horrific the entire game
I watched some scrub named Hornibrook throw 4 TD passes (career high) and Taylor run it down our *** all game. The offense and defense both sucked. We lose that game with Bryant as QB as well, guaranteed my man. He is not near the QB you think he is, sorry.

LMAO @ he almost cost us UNC, he accounted for almost 400 yards and 3 TDs in a game we scored 25 points. That is Gold kid.

I watched some scrub named Hornibrook throw 4 TD passes (career high) and Taylor run it down our *** all game. The offense and defense both sucked. We lose that game with Bryant as QB as well, guaranteed.

We were up 14-3 with rosier not being able to sustain 1 drive and throwing a terrible INT that changed mo

Game was 24-21with us driving and Rosier throwing another pick on the Wisconsin 24

Taylor ran down our ***? We held him to his 3rd lowest YPC on the season that game

Any other crap you want to spew?

Advertisement
Ok, you beat the Kelly Bryant train all you want Mrs. Bryant, but he is not a good QB, that's a fact. He had average at best #s as QB of one of the most talented teams in the nation and was told to kick rocks.

Ok, you beat the Kelly Bryant train all you want Mrs. Bryant, but he is not a good QB, that's a fact. He had average at best #s as QB of one of the most talented teams in the nation and was told to kick rocks.

He was told to kick rocks for Trevor Lawrence

You're the one saying Malik rosier who get benched for Nkosi ******* perry is a better QB, continue on with your horrific takes

He was told to kick rocks for Trevor Lawrence

You're the one saying Malik rosier who get benched for Nkosi ******* perry is a better QB, continue on with your horrific takes
I know Malik had a better season in 17 than KB did.
Kelly Bryant is crap?

I wish we had a crap QB like that the past 14 years
Kaaya and Morris made NFL rosters, Kelly Bryant will not

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back