J Rock has upped the game....

Advertisement
Yo jrock you bout out of time on this website bro cause it looks like you're the enemy. No Jimbo isn't a good recruiter he and his staff PAYS WELL big difference............... you have brought nothing positive to our site you're a seminhole. I'm drawing the line in the sand bro we're no longer the canes who give you guys a guaranteed victory we're good enough for this to be av rivalry again. So why don't you crawl back to the SEMINHOLE WEBSITE.

SIGNED YOU'RE BITTER RIVAL CANES FAN.

Ps hopefully your nephew is smarter than you.

Shavar is a miami type of player. There needs to be a full court press on him theyve done a good job with the edits but lets make contact commitment and see how it plays out.

Yo jrock you bout out of time on this website bro cause it looks like you're the enemy. No Jimbo isn't a good recruiter he and his staff PAYS WELL big difference............... you have brought nothing positive to our site you're a seminhole. I'm drawing the line in the sand bro we're no longer the canes who give you guys a guaranteed victory we're good enough for this to be av rivalry again. So why don't you crawl back to the SEMINHOLE WEBSITE.

SIGNED YOU'RE BITTER RIVAL CANES FAN.

Ps hopefully your nephew is smarter than you.

He brings feedback on his 5 Star recruit nephew. Even though he is a Noles fan he usually just gives us his nephew's thoughts. Or would you prefer to stay out of the loop in his recruiting process?...I really don't see how bashing him helps in any way whatsoever.

Being his friend doesn't help either he's helping the kid go to another school FSU of all schools. So no I'd rather not know about his insights unless the kid is a heavy Canes lean which he's not. So jrock can kick rocks......... no disrespect.....either you're with US or against US

CANES
Rapist ville Seminholes.

Line is drawn he's on their side which are you on?

Being his friend doesn't help either he's helping the kid go to another school FSU of all schools. So no I'd rather not know about his insights unless the kid is a heavy Canes lean which he's not. So jrock can kick rocks......... no disrespect.....either you're with US or against US

CANES
Rapist ville Seminholes.

You aren't a cane. If you were you would know that we have had sexual assault issues too, so that's nothing to pick at them for.

Advertisement

CANES
Rapist ville Seminholes.

You aren't a cane. If you were you would know that we have had sexual assault issues too, so that's nothing to pick at them for.

Yeah we kicked them off the team the rapist is starting this week lol.................. Next time you speak raise yo hand fucc ***** before you address me. You can Suck my #$@# if you defending theses seminhole fans. Pick a side p.HAGGOT

you-need-to-relax_zps630239d9.gif

CANES
Rapist ville Seminholes.

Yeah we kicked them off the team the rapist is starting this week lol.................. Next time you speak raise yo hand fucc ***** before you address me. You can Suck my #$@# if you defending theses seminhole fans. Pick a side p.HAGGOT

Shavar has stated he's a huge fan of Miami's history. It's not about sides. I hate the Noles just as much as you if not more, but I wouldn't go and run someone over for crossing the street with a Noles hat on. What did Jrock do to cause any animosity out of you? However, I can see you're probably fired up for the game in two weeks CanesUp.

Advertisement

CANES
Rapist ville Seminholes.

Pretty obvious that your not black. No real black person is ever gonna put a UM vs FSU game over, a black man being falsely accused, so sip your starbucks and have a nice day.

You guys always knew better about Shavar right? This is just like all the Tally Lincoln recruits 10-15 years ago…….

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will be interested to see what type of team FSU will be next year with no Winston
And my thoughts is that they will soon be under investigation

FSU will still be a very talented team next year, one thing that can't be denied is that Jimbo is a great recruiter

without Jameis, FSU will be the FSU we saw....well......before they got Jameis. wake forest are rubbing their hands together salivating.

Without JW they still good enough to win the acc with sfla kids all over the roster.

Seriously, what don't you and your illiterate fkface persona stick to rooting for the rapists from Trailerhassee?
You're certainly not a Cane.
And take that other ****** in this thread who claims that UM also condones its athletes raping women.

I will be interested to see what type of team FSU will be next year with no Winston
And my thoughts is that they will soon be under investigation

FSU will still be a very talented team next year, one thing that can't be denied is that Jimbo is a great recruiter

without Jameis, FSU will be the FSU we saw....well......before they got Jameis. wake forest are rubbing their hands together salivating.

Without JW they still good enough to win the acc with sfla kids all over the roster.

Seriously, what don't you and your illiterate fkface persona stick to rooting for the rapists from Trailerhassee?
You're certainly not a Cane.
And take that other ****** in this thread who claims that UM also condones its athletes raping women.

Lol

I'd be surprised if Jimbo doesn't bail after winning the title this year, and if so, losing him and Jameis is going to take a toll on FSU. The heat's getting turned up in the media and you can be **** sure that there are more skeletons in the closet waiting to be found. There's a whole industry now of these mercenary coaches who do whatever is necessary to get a ring or two and then bail when the **** goes down, in college hoops as well as football. I'll worry about Shavar's recruitment after that all plays out. In the meantime, great having an ambassador like Shaq and Poppa Shaq on board!

I can see him moving on, but FSU will not win the title this year.

Just curious on where you guys think he ends up if he were to leave?

imo He ends up at LSU pretty sure Miles will end up at Michigan

Advertisement
Back