J Rock has upped the game....

I will be interested to see what type of team FSU will be next year with no Winston
And my thoughts is that they will soon be under investigation

FSU will still be a very talented team next year, one thing that can't be denied is that Jimbo is a great recruiter

Advertisement
I will be interested to see what type of team FSU will be next year with no Winston

FSU will still be a very talented team next year, one thing that can't be denied is that Jimbo is a great recruiter

without Jameis, FSU will be the FSU we saw....well......before they got Jameis. wake forest are rubbing their hands together salivating.

without Jameis, FSU will be the FSU we saw....well......before they got Jameis. wake forest are rubbing their hands together salivating.

Yep, they would have 2-3 losses, if not more with no Jameis.

When the losses start piling up, the media isn't going to gloss over JimBob's unconditional support of rapists and woman beaters. It will get ugly quick.

Jrock, no need to act like shavar is
Still undecided. It's a foregone conclusion he's a nole. Sadly for yall next year kaaya gonna open a can of whoop *** on shavar and fsu defense and that's the bottom line cause BRAD KAAYA SAID SOOOOOO

Still undecided. It's a foregone conclusion he's a nole. Sadly for yall next year kaaya gonna open a can of whoop *** on shavar and fsu defense and that's the bottom line cause BRAD KAAYA SAID SOOOOOO

LOL......next year Shavar will still be playing high school ball

Advertisement

Yep, Jimbo gunna go back to corch status once crab legs leaves

You always talk about posters being bad fans. Then you **** talk Manuel's handler/mentor/whatever you want to call jrock.

Without JW they still good enough to win the acc with sfla kids all over the roster.

Advertisement

Without JW they still good enough to win the acc with sfla kids all over the roster.

They won't even win the Atlantic next season.

FSU survived the game JW was not in...you can have all the talent you want on offense but you need a Qb to distribute the ball
Look at UF they have all the defensive talent, and their roster is continued to be stacked with rbs and wrs
But they have not been the same since tebow

Which goes back to my point of wanting to have a great pro-style qb instead of a gimmick
I think you allow your program to sustain at a high level once you build it up

Shavar wearing a green shirt at FSU. #Kellytough

Winston is one big boy.

FSU will be back to 2-3 losses a year for sure post Winston. They always recruited well and found ways to lose with all that talent.

Advertisement
Shavar is a miami type of player. There needs to be a full court press on him theyve done a good job with the edits but lets make contact commitment and see how it plays out.

I'd be surprised if Jimbo doesn't bail after winning the title this year, and if so, losing him and Jameis is going to take a toll on FSU. The heat's getting turned up in the media and you can be **** sure that there are more skeletons in the closet waiting to be found. There's a whole industry now of these mercenary coaches who do whatever is necessary to get a ring or two and then bail when the **** goes down, in college hoops as well as football. I'll worry about Shavar's recruitment after that all plays out. In the meantime, great having an ambassador like Shaq and Poppa Shaq on board!

Advertisement
I'd be surprised if Jimbo doesn't bail after winning the title this year, and if so, losing him and Jameis is going to take a toll on FSU. The heat's getting turned up in the media and you can be **** sure that there are more skeletons in the closet waiting to be found. There's a whole industry now of these mercenary coaches who do whatever is necessary to get a ring or two and then bail when the **** goes down, in college hoops as well as football. I'll worry about Shavar's recruitment after that all plays out. In the meantime, great having an ambassador like Shaq and Poppa Shaq on board!

I can see him moving on, but FSU will not win the title this year.

I can see him moving on, but FSU will not win the title this year.

Just curious on where you guys think he ends up if he were to leave?

Who is the last Elite SDE(Strongside Defensive End) that we have landed?

Chad Thomas and Anthony Chickillo were both highly rated WDEs(Weakside Defensive Ends), but I can't remember the last Elite SDE that we landed, those guys usually go to the $EC or F$U, same with Elite Nose Tackles.

Sorry, but I have a really hard time believing we have a real shot at landing this beast.

Hope I'm wrong...

Big ups to Shaq and his pops, True Canes!

It is what it is... If Shavar feels that FSU is his move then you can't hold that against him... he will be a huge loss but again... it is what it is... on a side note... Shaq and I watched the UNC game with the First Coast Hurricane club at the Ale House here....on the way home I asked Shaq who was his second choice UF or AU...his reply was there really is no other choices...And he plays Friday for an undefeated season... that will make an undefeated PoP Warner, Middle and High School... and hopefully college at the U

Did you get my pm?

Advertisement
Back