J Rock has upped the game....

FSU vs Miami battle with Bama slowly behind in the battle for Shavar IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Right now I wouldn't say Bama is even in the picture

Any other schools then? He would seem as a good fit in their D. Does your nephew like the Gators at all? Everything I've seen. Seems like Miami vs FSU.

Right now he doesn't even want to visit the gators

He needs to be a Cane!

In 2016 we will have the following at DE:
JR Thomas
JR Harris
RS So D Jackson
RS So Smith
So Patchan
So McIntosh

I think he can start over 5 of those guys today. He will play right away and can make an immediate impact on a solid D. He can also help Shaq bring in the #1 class for 2016 on Defense and overall.

2016_Class_11_17_14.jpg

Last edited:

Any other schools then? He would seem as a good fit in their D. Does your nephew like the Gators at all? Everything I've seen. Seems like Miami vs FSU.

He needs to be a Cane!

JR Thomas
JR Harris
RS So D Jackson
RS So Smith
So Patchan
So McIntosh

I think he can start over 5 of those guys today. He will play right away and can make an immediate impact on a solid D. He can also help Shaq bring in the #1 class for 2016 on Defense and overall.

2016_Class_11_17_14.jpg
Richards should be an ATH or WR. Also is 6'3"

Bruce 5'9", Mullins and Snelson both 6'0".

What about AQM? You think he leaves early? I mean with a big year I can see that yeah, but I think worst case he stays till he's a rs junior unless he explodes as a RS soph next season.

We're targeting and in a very good position for Bethel, Burns, and Jackson for 2016. (Thompson a DT at the next level in college.)

I also think McIntosh future is a DT and a 3/4 End.

He needs to be a Cane!

JR Thomas
JR Harris
RS So D Jackson
RS So Smith
So Patchan
So McIntosh

2016_Class_11_17_14.jpg
Richards should be an ATH or WR. Also is 6'3"

Bruce 5'9", Mullins and Snelson both 6'0".

What about AQM? You think he leaves early? I mean with a big year I can see that yeah, but I think worst case he stays till he's a rs junior unless he explodes as a RS soph next season.

We're targeting and in a very good position for Bethel, Burns, and Jackson for 2016. (Thompson a DT at the next level in college.)

I also think McIntosh future is a DT and a 3/4 End.

They will all lose a couple of inches and 20 lbs along with add .2 to their 40 times when they get to college. That is the trend. The Height/weight is what they are listed at. They all have almost 2 more years before playing so should all grow or at least put on some muscle in their last 1 1/2 year of high school. Some guys like Shaq and Sam may been done growing, they got the Lebron syndrome, they look like they are already 30...

Good catch, forgot AQM, I think he stays at least 2 more years. Agreed on McIntosh as he is already 270 at 6'5". He has the frame to put on more weight.

Agreed. Sometimes measurables do get inflated. And agreed.

Some guys do max out early. Others continue to grow. I mean Dionte standing next to Scarlett a legit 5'11" at the game on Saturday and Dionte is taller. His moms said he's about 6'1" now. Mullins looks like a grown man, he's actually already 18 years old.

I mean Bruce may be a little guy but he's tough as **** and he's very solid in mass for his size. 17 years old.

Snelson only 16 and he's almost 200 you can see he's different physically than the others. Physical and fast receiver.

Richards only 16 as well.

I mean Allison listed at 190s and 200 on some sites but the kid is very skinny. Probably more likely 180s

Shaq looks like a grown *** linebacker 3 years deep in college weight room as a high school junior.

Sometimes some of these kids even grow when they get to college. Not all the time but they do.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He needs to be a Cane!

JR Thomas
JR Harris
RS So D Jackson
RS So Smith
So Patchan
So McIntosh

2016_Class_11_17_14.jpg

McIntosh will be a DT.

Advertisement
Back